The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

ughhh i wanted 3 grapes and nothing but l's online. im going to roll to the mall not really knowing what to expect. are the womens 11.5 even in store?

81548136_10163490698605713_8079112046764883968_o.jpg

look at the difference in overlap on the front of the toebox :smh: :sick:

Nike as it's best! Smh

So if I walk into a local dicks they should have volts today ?

i just got online and clicked my size and picked local pickup. showed a few stores had them. went though payment and about 30 mins later i got an email saying its ready for pickup. so im guessing they should have them. some of them though. the one closest to me didnt show they had any

I'll never understand why people that hate shoes spend all day on a forum for shoes.
Exactly. I respect that AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE really knows his stuff on air maxes in general. And hes provided invaluable information.

But he's made it clear he doesn't like these. Why continue to complain about it constantly in the thread :lol: why waste the energy. And miss me with the "it's a sneaker forum. it's meant for discussion". At a certain point, give it a rest.

Only way I copp volts today is if they’re in Champs or FTL and I can try a pair on and use my reward on them.

Exactly. I respect that AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE really knows his stuff on air maxes in general. And hes provided invaluable information.

But he's made it clear he doesn't like these. Why continue to complain about it constantly in the thread :lol: why waste the energy. And miss me with the "it's a sneaker forum. it's meant for discussion". At a certain point, give it a rest.
If we're being real, I haven't seen him or modus47 modus47 post a pic of a shoe they've bought in the last decade. All they do is ***** and complain that it's not 2004.

If we're being real, I haven't seen him or modus47 modus47 modus47 modus47 post a pic of a shoe they've bought in the last decade. All they do is ***** and complain that it's not 2004.
lol and i like to ****** in here, you have problem with that ???!!!!!

you should pay more attention in here , you're sleeping dude :wink:

wait did you mean am90?

Bc i had those women leopard am1s from last year and they were cut way shorter and narrower than my mens am1s
Na I meant 1's. They size 12 womens are typically a little shorter but wider than a mens 10.5, at least to me.

hello guy's, i'm back for the new 90 :tongue: lol

they are made in china? the thin felt look a little cheap honestly... i like the volt, but i will wait for the laser blue and the infrared (my two favorite of course, remember me the good days :wink: ), i have already too many air max for one life ^^

edit: paint job on the midsole around the bubble look a little bit like the fake AM90.... it's strange, nike can do better imo for the 30th anniversary... but i think we should wait to have the men's pairs in hand...

Last edited:
I'm tyring to get my so a 6C on Eastbay (the volts) but can't add to cart. anybody else have this problem?

IIRC, Indonesia.

ok thanks, that's what it seemed to me, they look really like the made in indonesia women's air max 1 pairs lol ( :frown: ... for me the made in china pairs are better, and it is verified again... so if it is possible for you all it is better to buy directly in store to avoid unpleasant surprises, personaly I would have loved that they were made by the same factory that had manufacture the anniversary AM1)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom