The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Did anyone see a 11.5W/10.0M in either color on SNKRS? I got the purps in a 12W, just in case. SNKRS about to tell me I got a L on the volts.

Wouldn’t let me check out at FNL at first. Finally worked. Men’s volts for $107 shipped.I have a bad feeling though,these may get put on backorder. We shall see.

AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE I know why you’re laughing bro. They’re not sitting because of the shape like you’d be happy to think they are. They’re sitting because ‘90’s generally sit if they aren’t infrareds. So it’s not surprising. I know why you laughed tho lol. You hate these, which is cool. Me? I can’t wait to get my hands on a few of the remastered joints.

****in wonderful. Had to cancel the order.
My SNKRS was set to a Wmns 10 and now the 11.5 is gone

anyway, pair bought for little man

guess I’m waiting next week

Can't wait to see the pics when people get their pairs in. Then we can start episode 2 of the quality control issue soap opera

Episode one: Men's Volt release moved back...but why??
Episode two: Shoes in hand...but toe dent is rampant

When the infrareds dropped in 2015 mens went as low as a 6, there were women’s, and kids up to 6.5. All had slightly different materials. My wife wears an 8W/6.5M so she ended up with three pairs for her to choose from.

81548136_10163490698605713_8079112046764883968_o.jpg

look at the difference in overlap on the front of the toebox :smh: :sick:

copped on jimmy jazz with free shipping. can't wait to get them in, I had a pair of the last retro with the white swoosh from 2012 and sold em and always regretted it

Champs in aventura has limited sizes.
Footlocker also, UPS brought a shipment with my sz 13 as I was walking out the store

Could the box be any more narrow? Lol

Hibbett had all sizes as “sold out” right at 10. So obviously they never even put them up. Expect delays gentlemen.

Back
Top Bottom