The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Went to mall real quick. None of the footstores had them in yet. Last placed I checked was dicks

54B0B0F3-E19A-45AF-905E-A8E261C8EC5E.jpeg

Didn’t get a chance to try on bc was late to a movie but they look nice to me. The toe box def a different material though.

I’ll wait to use my coupons at footstores since there’s no hype for em

Went to mall real quick. None of the footstores had them in yet. Last placed I checked was dicks

Didn’t get a chance to try on bc was late to a movie but they look nice to me. The toe box def a different material though.

what size are you holding?

and you go to the movies this early in the day? lol

I'm not too worried about the toe dents folks were taking about as damn near every remastered AM1 has them. Especially my anniversary pairs

Last edited:
I remember when Structure Triax 91 retros released with their superflimsy toebox. They had dents straight out of the box.
I think some old heads saying their OG pairs were the same back then.

I never had 90s when they originally released but I can imagine them (as performance shoes) being way flimsier than the stiff pleather & fake mesh we had to deal with in the past 10 years. Maybe that's what Nike tried to recreate now.

I tried to get a 10m in the volt and the grape color way this morning on Nike.com and it was sold out as soon as I launched the app. I went to my local finish line and tried on the 11w 9.5 in men and they fit good. if you wear a 10 you can probably fit the 11w as long as your feet are not wide. Also, I hate that the shoe boxes are so small. the shoes are basically stuffed in the shoe boxes.

Attachments

• 60028418004__20BA5A26-1B34-4468-95D5-8FB9D078F852.JPG
    60028418004__20BA5A26-1B34-4468-95D5-8FB9D078F852.JPG
    263 KB · Views: 97
I remember when Structure Triax 91 retros released with their superflimsy toebox. They had dents straight out of the box.
I think some old heads saying their OG pairs were the same back then.

I never had 90s when they originally released but I can imagine them (as performance shoes) being way flimsier than the stiff pleather & fake mesh we had to deal with in the past 10 years. Maybe that's what Nike tried to recreate now.

OMG the quality of that shoe was awful. Toe box was stupid flimsy and back flaked and cracked as well.

C5FB26B6-3ECE-496D-950B-4030E9619364.jpeg

Lol. Already discounted on SVD.
All three pairs seem to be discounted at this rate. This may be an error as the shoes aren't available till the 16th. That being said this could be indicative of the quality control issues that have been spoken about.

The stitching around the toebox is awful and check out that swoosh cut...my three year ild can do better. For me....I need to feel these in hand and make the decision.

problems? what problems? I have these in cart on eastbay... should i wait until the 15th/16th?
The "problem" is Nike went back to a lighter upper that doesn't have the same stiff structure out of the box that recent pairs have. Some people are having an issue with that. If you care about how they look on a shelf, you may want to pass bc the upper is very flimsy and needs a shoe tree or paper to help it keeps it's shape. If you only care about how the look on feet, feel free to cop. They look great on feet and are super comfy.

Back
Top Bottom