The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Wonder if we’ll see a men’s release of the purples. I’m heading to the mall after work to try on a pair of the women’s purples and see if they’ll work for me.

If you could, please let me know what you think size-wise? My TTS is 10, but I’m thinking of going up a half size to accommodate the fact that women’s standard width of B is narrower so I would be shooting for Women’s 12 or men’s 10.5.

No tissue at all? Mine had some. It wasn't a lot but there was some at the very end of the toe.
I was just pointing out that they look good to me off foot without the tissue stuffed in them. Referencing earlier comments about how they need to be stuffed off foot to look good. They came with tissue. That would be a ridiculous complaint. 😂

I went with an 11 like all my AMs and although it’s a bit snug at the middle, sizing up wouldn’t really fix that for me. Saw the GS pinks and those looked nice except for the lack of mesh.

I was just pointing out that they look good to me off foot without the tissue stuffed in them. Referencing earlier comments about how they need to be stuffed off foot to look good. They came with tissue. That would be a ridiculous complaint. 😂

Oh. Well my theory is debunked lol.

ordered mine througth GOAT since i had a $125 credit with them. hopefully they come sooner rather than later, i really wanna rock these....

haha man this is NT. I wouldn't be shocked if someone was mad about that. :lol:

Pretty strange release lol pulled up to local dicks and they just had one pair of each size in the volts

Checked out my 13 and there was dents in the right toe

They ran big anyways so I said **** it lemme try on the 12... the 12 fit nicely and didn’t have any major flaws just tiny glue stains

Copped the 12, they run a little big but they’re hella comfy on foot, material feels way less bulky and more breathable than last models

1578614266218.jpeg

1578614302692.jpeg

Pretty strange release lol pulled up to local dicks and they just had one pair of each size in the volts

Checked out my 13 and there was dents in the right toe

They ran big anyways so I said **** it lemme try on the 12... the 12 fit nicely and didn’t have any major flaws just tiny glue stains

Copped the 12, they run a little big but they’re hella comfy on foot, material feels way less bulky and more breathable than last models
So they fit kinda like an engineered mesh or hyper fuse build?

Was going crazy fiendin for these. Struck out at the mall for 11.5, nothing bigger then 10. Then randomly popped in richards and tried an 11. Im trying decide if I should get another 11 or wait for am 11.5 for a double up. The left foot has me thinking these aint ideal.
20200109_181822.jpg

*if nike had just put out more 11.5's a lot of us would be str8

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom