The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I knew you’d find that bro lol. My left mudguard is about the only thing I dislike. May even try to exchange today. Just the left shoe. We’ll see.

Do you by chance have the 15' infrareds? My AM1 Anni's are my true size, but my infareds are a half size up from that (TTS was too snug). Got me slightly worrying about the TTS fit since I ordered the Volts the same size as the infrareds. Shouldn't be a hard exchange, but just curious.

At this point some folks are just gonna find any little thing to nitpick when it comes to this new “OG” build. The facts are that flaws on Nike retros aren’t anything new—we’ve been complaining for years about this. So for the life of me I can’t understand why people are combing through all these pics with a microscope, pointing out every single little flaw. They could obviously be better, but so could every other 90 retro as of late. These have more things right than wrong, IMO.

The most hilarious part is that 99% of folks in here complaining will end up with a pair or five. :lol:

Do you by chance have the 15' infrareds? My AM1 Anni's are my true size, but my infareds are a half size up from that (TTS was too snug). Got me slightly worrying about the TTS fit since I ordered the Volts the same size as the infrareds. Shouldn't be a hard exchange, but just curious.

Yes I have ‘15 infrareds and I’m definitely TTS in those as well.

I knew you’d find that bro lol. That dip at the side of toe area on left mudguard is about the only thing I dislike. May even try to exchange today, may keep. Just the left shoe so we’ll see.

Glad to hear it's not just me that has exacting standards. It infuriates me no end that in these modern times production of left and right trainers are rarely symetrical. I often notice midsoles are the biggest difference.

There should be a better process where they group left and rights before boxing them so they're are better matched from the jump.

I got the 12W from SNKRS and 11w from FNL, since I couldn’t find a 11.5. Hopefully one of those work out or I might be SOL if the men’s sizes never release.

EDD029EB-A022-4B57-9A78-D1A2D4855E5C.png

need.

By the way men’s sizes WILL release. My guy at FTL told me they just simply didn’t receive the shipping for the purple pair yet and expect them to arrive next week. Said there was nothing going on with QC or anything like that, but instead they just haven’t gotten them in yet. Point is men’s pairs are releasing for both the volt and purple at most stores on the 14th or whatever that date SNKRS is saying.

Just got my volts in from dicks, they're on point with their free shipping. They seem nice, i'm not the biggest fan of this updated design but i'm open to change. I just want to know, who at Nike said lets make a special box but we'll make it big enough for 1 sneaker and cram both of them in there...

20200110_112953.jpg

Just got my volts in from dicks, they're on point with their free shipping. They seem nice, i'm not the biggest fan of this updated design but i'm open to change. I just want to know, who at Nike said lets make a special box but we'll make it big enough for 1 sneaker and cram both of them in there...

20200110_112953.jpg
The small boxes are how it was back in the day. Dope pick up nonetheless.

Probably in. I’ll just keep em on ice until spring/summer. I prefer the OG style over the boxy look

cant decide between colts and turquoise.. leaning volts

Can anyone post a picture comparison to last years Am 90’s. Curious to see how much the “bulkiness” has changed.

Upon reviews I cant tell if these run TTS or snug lol. I ordered my 12.5 from eastbay while I had the chance. It's the only size that sold out. The only air max I wear a 12 in are air max 1's, but I'll cop a 12 on the 15th if these seem too big.

Back
Top Bottom