The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

if you think these are "normal" 90s then you are trippin my friend. haha no one in their right mind would buy these.

@salacious crumb pair looks perfect. and is how they SHOULD look initially.

Pairs come looking EXACTLY like this right out of the box due to how extremely small the box is. That picture doesn’t even come close to telling the whole story but do you. If you buy a pair it will probably look like this when you pull it out of the box so I guess you’re gonna be passing.

As a big-footer I'm just worried about that mudguard looking like John Waters' mustache...

11590223-standard.jpg

Hey guys - looking to consider getting a pair of either the Turquoise pair or Volt pair. Regardless of the color, is the comfort on these actually a bit cushioned like Chris from WearTesters mentioned compared to shoes like the AM1 that basically can feel like bricks?

Hey guys - looking to consider getting a pair of either the Turquoise pair or Volt pair. Regardless of the color, is the comfort on these actually a bit cushioned like Chris from WearTesters mentioned compared to shoes like the AM1 that basically can feel like bricks?

Yeah bro they’re cushy

Def a cozy boy special

Pairs come looking EXACTLY like this right out of the box due to how extremely small the box is. That picture doesn’t even come close to telling the whole story but do you. If you buy a pair it will probably look like this when you pull it out of the box so I guess you’re gonna be passing.
Small dents are okay No problem with that, I’ll get over it with wear. But deformation ain’t cool, gotta see how it is in person to judge for myself

Are the volts, turquoise and gore grapes getting a seperste mens release? Or are they women only? I’m getting mixed answers from asking ppl. Figured I come here and get the real answer.

lol chill. You ordered Friday, give them a few days.
not annoyed at the ETA

hell, I likely won't wear these until spring

but annoyed I could have gotten them a measly $10 cheaper had I known there was a coupon out or about to come out...it's the principal of the matter :lol:

I've had orders adjusted when I find out a coupon comes out shortly after I placed an order before I actually receive the product in the mail...let me shoot my shot

Back
Top Bottom