The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

12W purps looked long in hand but fit perfect. They definitely used the wrong shade of purple paint.

the different shades threw me off. I know I’m being nit picky, but they’re getting returned. I’ll just patiently wait for royals, infrareds, and hopefully chlorophylls.

Just ordered the volts... would've preferred to be able to order them through my nike plug.. but oh well... hopefully they restock on Nike so I can keep a pair on ice.

I love the look and the feel of these
63CFFAB2-0BEB-40CE-9C65-5A13B7D7CBA2.jpeg

I think Nike cancelled my purples. I got an email saying they wouldn’t be shipped for another 4 days and now I don’t see the charge anymore.

Sold my 180s a couple of years ago. Wish I hadn't but they were a half size big, so I never really wore them. These 90s will make good replacements.

Do people not go into stores anymore? Volts seems to be plentiful in Nike stores. I’m all about trying on before buying when possible.

I try to avoid the mall at all costs these days. Only time you’ll catch me there is if I win a raffle at a foot store, and even then I don’t pick the shoes up about half the time. :lol:

Online shopping is my preferred method. If there’s any question about sizing I just buy sizes 11 & 11.5 and return/sell the one that doesn’t fit. That said, the instant gratification of an in-store pickup can’t be beat. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom