The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

20180418_114857.jpg

Stopped by the mall today & grabbed the volts.. I hate to beat the same dead horse but i must admit, i was highly disappointed looking at the display (toe box dented and super flimsy, shoe looked pancaked) but my wife made me try them on since she hates how often i window shop lol..

Shoes filled out quite nicely! Even left the store with a pair of hyper grapes for the wife haha! I was super pleased after trying them on & will most likely move them into my regular use rotation. I’ll be back out for the rose pink release in Feb 😁

Anyone on this thread still walking the fence, please do yourself a favor and head over to your local shoe store and at least try them on!

Attachments

• AEB593DD-D63C-4651-B1C4-93A909C3F303.jpeg
    AEB593DD-D63C-4651-B1C4-93A909C3F303.jpeg
    291.1 KB · Views: 401
Local Nike store didn't have anything above like a 9 or something .. It's so weird.. bigger sizes which usually last a bit are moving in these.

I felt the same way...bought a pair of volts 🤷‍♂️

Yeah volts are not bad, but you are weak haha.
I have way too many shoes, my target for this year is to stick on OG colorway exclusively and get only one pair of infrared 90 and one pair of neon 95. Together with the air max 1 OG and air max 97 silver that i have this is in fact all i need.

All EU peeps if your nike members you should have early access to all four colorways in mens sizes now.

Screenshot_20200120-095133_Nike.jpg
Copped the grapes, tempted to grab the teals aswell. Order TTS and half size down, did you go TTS? Can't see much reference to mens sizing in this thread!

Yeah I didn't wanna risk it. My left foot is a 10 but my right is slightly wider so 10.5 to prevent pinky rub. That being said I think with the materials I probably could have done a 10. I generally think if it's all/mainly leather or a shoe with tighter construction TTS is always best for me.

I'm more inclined to circle back for the royal but actually prefer the look of the purple (regardless of how many different tones have been used). I also have these in mind...
Screenshot_20200120-101128_Nike.jpg
Screenshot_20200120-101154_Nike.jpg
Screenshot_20200120-101209_Nike.jpg

I'm not gullible nor am I believing that b.s.
so why are the 2020 90s all made in indonesia ?? before they were manufactured in china or vietnam, so they will go back to the old factory in 2021, then the country will also change, if thats gonna happen in 2021 or 2022 it will prove that the dude wasnt lying

“A friend of mine is high up in head office” isn’t enough proof. Also, let these people enjoy their pairs.
when i posted about the shape change nobody here said anything, but now when dirty news comes at the surface about nike you tell me that "A friend of mine is high up in head office” isn’t enough proof
lol

fhhtfhttyrhrttyytrttrffth.png

NIKE DIRTY COST CUTTING SECRETS EXPOSED !!!!!
EVERYBODY ENJOY YOUR 2020 FAKES :lol::rofl::lol:

Do you believe everything you read on Facebook?

so why are the 2020 90s all made in indonesia ?? before they were manufactured in china or vietnam, so they will go back to the old factory in 2021, then the country will also change, if thats gonna happen in 2021 or 2022 it will prove that the dude wasnt lying

The same reason some Nikes were made in Korea back in the day. Things change. Factories and production moves. We’re not talking about made in England NB’s that have been made in the same factory for 30+ years. This is Nike. They’ll go the cheapest route when possible.
Do you honestly think Nike is putting their tip top effort into retros to begin with?
You’re seriously clutching at straws to crap all over the 2020 releases. We get it. You don’t like them. It’s becoming a bit obsessive at this point

18 months to revamp what? What in the hell takes 18 months? Thats a year and a half. 1 and a half air jordans developed in that time and its supposed to take that long to swap out the sewing machines and glue brushes? And theyve been making fake looking shoes for well over a year on top of that. So 2 and a half years minimum to ‘revamp’ a factory?? Ok

I wouldnt put it past them to do this but a company worth this much taking 2 and a half years to doll up a sweatshop is absurd. All the while scheduling not 1 but 2 major recraft campaigns to be manufactured in this substitute faketory...

Orrrr they could be made in indonesia now because of the trade situation with China? Is that too practical an explanation?

Do you believe everything you read on Facebook?
here from FB, facts, and yes i do believe some of the things posted on FB, just keep defending nike and like your retros, time will tell whos right or not, no 90s for me anymore this year and next year, laser blues can stay on the shelfs, i am not gonna buy shoes that are manufactured in a former replica factory, i am loyal customer that have spend 60K on nike products during my lifetime and deserve better than the crap they are pumping out

here from FB, facts, and yes i do believe some of the things posted on FB, just keep defending nike and like your retros, time will tell whos right or not, no 90s for me anymore this year and next year, laser blues can stay on the shelfs, i am not gonna buy shoes that are manufactured in a former replica factory, i am loyal customer that have spend 60K on nike products during my lifetime and deserve better than the crap they are pumping out
its not the scheming thats hard to believe, its the logistics of it. The timeframe makes no sense.

Also, would ordering through Nike By You avoid this alleged faketory?

Were fakes mainly produced in Indonesia before this? I thought for sure it was China since they give zero Fs about intelkectual property and also conveniently have the schematics on hand already at the legit nike china factories. Just a matter of paying the guy between you and it more that his 15 cent annual salary. Im sure getting those Nike blueprints is cake especially if one of your 200 cousins is in charge of them. Nike shouldve left China behind years ago. Now look at them lol what do real even mean anymore? Everything ive known is wrong now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom