The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Joined the volt club finally. It’s been awhile since I copped something in store.

I know I’m old because worker tried to sell me on vapormax a cleaning kit and matching shirts and to sign up for VIP. I would’ve quit the game if he brought out the insoles to try on...

Also because I said you think I’m that old instead of “washed”.
Good times.

Tbh it was a little jarring to see the crinkled dented toe, on par with tony tobaccos dicks pair.

slight concerns that the toe didn’t “fill out” once I tried them on.

but I’m gonna enjoy them regardless
C4CD9F1B-2508-43F8-95F4-65E73D1A4ECB.jpeg
D8121C3D-5419-4694-86F4-5BCD0B1796B5.jpeg

Joined the volt club finally. It’s been awhile since I copped something in store.

I know I’m old because worker tried to sell me on vapormax a cleaning kit and matching shirts and to sign up for VIP. I would’ve quit the game if he brought out the insoles to try on...

Also because I said you think I’m that old instead of “washed”.
Good times.

Tbh it was a little jarring to see the crinkled dented toe, on par with tony tobaccos dicks pair.

slight concerns that the toe didn’t “fill out” once I tried them on.

but I’m gonna enjoy them regardless
C4CD9F1B-2508-43F8-95F4-65E73D1A4ECB.jpeg
D8121C3D-5419-4694-86F4-5BCD0B1796B5.jpeg
:lol:

because it's my birthday month (so i have 25% voucher :tongue: ) i really hope that the royals & volts drop in France on the 30th... at the beginning I didn't want the royals but after seen the pictures I changed my mind LOL

yes i want the volts and the royals (after i want laser blue, infrared and reversed infrared if possible), I think I will order two pairs of each color to keep only one, the better pair... after that i'm done (already to many pairs in my closet lol)

because it's my birthday month (so i have 25% voucher :tongue: ) i really hope that the royals & volts drop in France on the 30th... at the beginning I didn't want the royals but after seen the pictures I changed my mind LOL

yes i want the volts and the royals (after i want laser blue, infrared and reversed infrared if possible), I think I will order two pairs of each color to keep only one, the better pair... after that i'm done (already to many pairs in my closet lol)
I figured you would know better than anyone lol
Did you guys get volts before us or no?

*edit* wait you guys havent gotten volts yet?

I figured you would know better than anyone lol
Did you guys get volts before us or no?

*edit* wait you guys havent gotten volts yet?

yes i know better than anyone :tongue: lol

in France for the moment we only gotten the womens release (the 16th for the purples and the turquoises and since the 9th for the volts), yet we wait for the mens release... (30th certainly)

yes i know better than anyone :tongue: lol

in France for the moment we only gotten the womens release (the 16th for the purples and the turquoises and since the 9th for the volts), yet we wait for the mens release... (30th certainly)
Wow, id be going crazy waiting that long while watching everyone else live it up

Perhaps royals drop in the us before the 30th.

Back
Top Bottom