The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

F6605B24-7113-42AC-BFBD-570C0DF52136.jpeg

‘13 Vntg
I can appreciate what they were going for, but I can’t help feeling like they wasted an otherwise solid release, quality and construction is on point.

I’m always wishing they had some crispy white mids every time I wear em tho

ive seen a couple pairs that had the Mids repainted and imo they looked way better

don’t worry, we’re almost done :wink:
Would you say this release was more of a pink-infra compared to the 2010 or 2015 release? Thinking about pulling the trigger on a pair of these.

I stayed AM90 tts... which is US11... AM1 etc I rock 10.5, there is 0 heel slip and they are laced loose.. deff a bit more room in front of toe tho, not sure about a half down

Yeah you should probably go with a 10.5 in these going forward. Either that or return that pair and get a replacement because there shouldn’t be that much extra space in the toe box and you may have just gotten a bad pair. It happens.

That you think a brand new shoe would be in the outlet. A return maybe, but why would a two week old shoe have a full size run in the outlet? I think if that's what you are expecting, you are being unrealistic.
Maybe he confused factory stores with clearance stores? The nike stores here in California are located in outlet centers, as well, giving the impression it's an actual outlet store, which is not the case for the most part.

Is there any kind of hoodie from nike or whoever to match the volts? :nerd:

That toe dent MAIN INGREDIENT MAIN INGREDIENT is serious. Just got my 2nd pair in from that finish line disco. Both pairs seem to look good for the most part. Hopefully they DON'T have that toe dent when I try them on.

Yall are going to going to have those new to the thread or new to the 90 unwilling to ask questions.

More dummage from over the page. Concept that should’ve stayed a concept.
FE01C3B3-8AEE-47B9-A6A5-50EE9D4A4CD4.jpeg
C44197CD-66D6-4ED6-B1D8-3FC14B04BE61.jpeg
Na I gotta disagree here. They are for folks with motor skill issues. Can't hate on that. In fact, do more of that Nike.

The idea behind flyease solutions is the ability to take off/put on for those that might otherwise have difficulties with a traditional lace system. Kind of has an undercover vibe to it, all things considered.

Those are actually one of the best flyease models yet.

Nightwing/Weartesters did a video not long ago on a flyease basketball shoe, but there was SO much velcro that even a fully able-bodied person had difficulty pulling it off.

Back
Top Bottom