The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Copped the grapes, tempted to grab the teals aswell. Order TTS and half size down, did you go TTS? Can't see much reference to mens sizing in this thread!
Half size down for sure. Same as the AM1's I bought 9.5 but size 9 fits more snug and better like the ones.

nike_air_max_90_essential_white-white-silver-dark_grey_537384-122_1__1.jpg

Anyone know what this shade of purple is called?

The box list the CW as white/white silver dark grey 537384 122

I believe they came out 4-6 years ago.

Looks like persian violet, but don't quote me on that.

1579598414808.jpeg
6A747F6B-CB2F-4DCF-ACE7-FDE7662DE6D4.jpeg

I just made a negative image of the pic above for an example of what they were probably going for with that new colorway. Pretty dope concept imo. Ive always wanted to see this colorway.

Prob wont cop but i applaud the effort.

Im kind of feeling the actual negative version the more i stare at it though. They look much better with the gray liner.

Last edited:
Well I'm just going by what the nickname was five years ago.

The real question is where are the gat dang OG laser blues???

Well I'm just going by what the nickname was five years ago.

The real question is where are the gat dang OG laser blues???
OG blue are right here friend
1579600176753.jpeg

What you just posted are actually “laser blue negatives”. They can call them reverse but theyd be wrong

Stopped by the mall today & grabbed the volts.. I hate to beat the same dead horse but i must admit, i was highly disappointed looking at the display (toe box dented and super flimsy, shoe looked pancaked) but my wife made me try them on since she hates how often i window shop lol..

Shoes filled out quite nicely! Even left the store with a pair of hyper grapes for the wife haha! I was super pleased after trying them on & will most likely move them into my regular use rotation. I’ll be back out for the rose pink release in Feb 😁

Anyone on this thread still walking the fence, please do yourself a favor and head over to your local shoe store and at least try them on!
Anyone catch Volts at outlets yet? :nerd:
These released a couple of weeks ago. Are you serious?

I'd be surprised if they didnt have a few returns around, but not a lot else. They probably wont hit until the other colors hit the market

Back
Top Bottom