The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Purps on feet today. Smooth just like the volts. No dents!
20200131_171106.jpg

employee store. All womens though dammit.
84982456-5B60-43F1-BA66-6A16F2874BB8.jpeg
Welp you just answered a lot of questions for me lol. Grapes it is. Volts on discount later on. No one likes turqs lol.

I bet if instead of turqouise it was green theyd be gone. But the turquoise am1 was such a hot seller i get it

Welp you just answered a lot of questions for me lol. Grapes it is. Volts on discount later on. No one likes turqs lol.

I bet if instead of turqouise it was green theyd be gone. But the turquoise am1 was such a hot seller i get it
I wish I can buy them all but can’t drop that kind of $$$. 😂😂😂 I already have the Persian Air Max BW that is similar to purps. Already have the Menthol Air Max 93 that look like turqs. So the volts were the ones for me. Royals are nice but that will have to wait if it ever goes on sale.

I just caved and copped the royals off Luis, they must have put them back up. What sold me was free returns, $10 cheaper with that code and everyone’s satisfaction of their packaging. Looking forward to the unboxing haha sometimes when we buy so many shoes it’s the little things like that that make for a great experience

Is footlocker really not getting the Royals? I was hoping they would so I could use this gc I’ve been saving. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom