The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I wanna pull the trigger on SNS but worried about a crappy pair, gonna hold off and copp from chain stores instead... to be safe

My SNS order i have been charged for but still says processing. Sounds like people in here have got shipping from them but still waiting
Only purchase I’ve made from SNS I had to threaten a charge back on my credit card to get them to ship. Some orders go out right away and some they drag their feet on. Makes no sense.

Have SNS orders shipped then to US? Was going to try buying the royal but saw this disclaimer.

6B0EBC77-A3CF-41E3-9D78-E8A99F2D6104.jpeg

I’ll take anything from Hypebeast with a grain of salt. I find it hard to believe that major retailers like SNS, End, and Size? are blatantly disregarding Nike’s policies. If true maybe some retailers’ designated ‘home areas’ include areas beyond just where they have stores. Different types of accounts may be handled differently.
I dont think anybody really knows, even retailers. Its more like theyre just scared to lose the Nike account

Brilliant of Nike to not want consumers to buy their products. Fantastic move.
If its not weird international pigeon hole-ing its trash colorways. Theyve been getting cute for a while.

Anything that isnt an og 90 style colorway has been an absolute ho hum uninspired or unsightly waste of time. How hard is it to make a decent color/material combo? Where are all these consumer polls indicating that what we really want is news tickers and fishscales. Its like they deliberately try so hard to suck sometimes. Like, ‘things are looking too respectable with all these reshapes, lets trash it up with some horrible colorways to restore balance.’

I dont understand the things they do to themselves at all. Masters of design and marketing but usually garbage at the business decisions since uncle phil departed. And for some odd reason they been getting real cute with the us market

Last edited:
perfect (25% from birthday month :wink: ... that's why i ordered... yes, two pairs so i can choose the best one :tongue: )
Screenshot_2020-01-31 Détails commande Nike FR.png

so, next is infrared for me... (and certainly laser blue if they look "clean", and I will regret having bought the royals LOL)
nike-air-max-90-og-hyper-royal-CD0881-102-01.jpg

Last edited:
Yea I'll be using that store in Italy a lot. Packaging wass like opening a purse from LV. Sturdy shipping box with a lid that opens and tissue wrapping with a branded bow. Opening them was awesome lol.
My exact thoughts... that box and the ribbon and that security hang tag!

Yea I'll be using that store in Italy a lot. Packaging wass like opening a purse from LV. Sturdy shipping box with a lid that opens and tissue wrapping with a branded bow. Opening them was awesome lol.
I bought like 4 pairs of AM1 Aqua Anniversary's for dirt cheap shipped from LVA and super fast shipping and packaged like a high end boutique shop. I was super impressed.

perfect (25% from birthday month :wink: ... that's why i ordered... yes, two pairs so i can choose the best one :tongue: )
Screenshot_2020-01-31 Détails commande Nike FR.png

so, next is infrared for me... (and certainly laser blue if they look "clean", and I will regret having bought the royals LOL)
nike-air-max-90-og-hyper-royal-CD0881-102-01.jpg

that's really expensive... 280 euro was retail?

that's really expensive... 280 euro was retail?

for two pairs, yes it's the retail price... 140euro is the europeen retail price for air max 1 or 90 (taxes included, we have 20% tva)

yes, it's more expensive than the traditionnal 120$

personaly with the cashback my pair cost to me 100euro it's ok (but yes it's already too much for the indonesian GR quality lol)

yes nike changes their policy since begin of 2020 and now sales must be made continent by continent, commercial areas are defined and imposed by nike (sorry it's in french but they speak about that)

Back
Top Bottom