The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

This pair of volts going back.. QC is off the charts bad on some pairs..
IMG_6476.JPG

I got royals as well on SNKRS
HOPING these don’t come deformed

I’m sure these are made in an abundance. I only get the GOT EM on pairs that are mass produced anyways since that’s how my luck works

The royals don't "do it" for me... those turqs tho... mmmm.
Agree that the Turqs are THE colorway out of the bunch but I feel royals are a classic I’ll be glad to have down the line.

what I want to see is more on feet of the pinks to see if I could pull them off

Must be typical snkrs fake sellout in some sizes then restock throughout the day/later right guys?

Because whenever I think this, it's the complete opposite. Much like how I was so utterly wrong about the am1 anniversaries (thought red would be gone forever and royals abundant for no reason at all).

I went ahead and ordered royals from luisaviaroma- shout out to the people that posted that site/code (CNY15).
Browsing through and see some other interesting items too.

Depending on this experience, might need to partake from this site more in the future.

Damn... I wasn’t sure of the timing being out of the country. I even asked my brother to purchase them for me (which he failed to do. It’s all good though because I know how busy he is). I pretty much just woke up and seen the notification and made a purchase for the royals. Wooo... glad I was able to cop. I’m using some ****ty WiFi block. I don’t even know what you call this thing. It’s a little block you load every 5 days. Anyway, Now waiting for those infrareds. If they come out..

Agree that the Turqs are THE colorway out of the bunch but I feel royals are a classic I’ll be glad to have down the line.

what I want to see is more on feet of the pinks to see if I could pull them off
I have the pinks (only available on Nike EU in mens sizes) waiting for me indoors so once I get in I'll take some on feet pics (they won't be great) as well as some side by side with a new pair of 2010 & 2015 infrareds, pink am1's and the volt and turquoise pairs I picked up recently as well.

Back
Top Bottom