The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Just ordered a 14 from nike. Was back and forth all day on it but f it.

I feel good about this now that its done. Im starting to get excited. He discounted me to 114 too lol, almost forgot about that. The phone rep was awesome, we talked for like 20 min about life lol

Picking between the 2 I’m liking the turquoise better as well. Balked on the royals last night. I’ve got volt and purple and might hold tight on 90s until air max day. It’s a very loose “might” 🤣
I just copped some photo blue 95s so the royal 90s are an easy pass. I'll cop ther purple pair hopefully.

Im starting to worry about the box the sz 14s are going to show up in. Half expecting the plain orange white whatever box ...

Last edited:
I'm a 9.5, so I'll usually get the Women's equivalent of W11; that's what I did with the purples.

After not hitting this morning for the Rose Pinks on SNKRs, decided to get it on SNS for $128 shipped (using sneakers code) but had to settle for a W10.5, which still should be roughly a men's 9.5.

Probably will pick up Volts from FTL with rewards and then I can focus all my energy on Infrareds.

I'll end up with the full set minus the Royals, which I'm not feeling.

From their website:

For orders destined to these states in the U.S.A., Sales Taxes will be calculated at checkout and will be collected and
paid by LUISAVIAROMA.COM:
  • Arizona
  • California
  • Colorado
  • Connecticut
  • Georgia
  • Illinois
  • Indiana
  • Massachusetts
  • Maryland
  • Michigan
  • Minnesota
  • North Carolina
  • New Jersey
  • Nevada
  • New York
  • Ohio
  • Pennsylvania
  • Texas
  • Virginia
  • Washington
  • Wisconsin
For orders destined to all other states in the U.S.A., LUISAVIAROMA.COM can neither collect nor pay Use Tax or Sales
Tax on the Client’s behalf. U.S. State Authorities may require American citizens to pay these taxes for online
purchases at the end of the fiscal year.
LUISAVIAROMA.COM cannot be held responsible for these taxes under any circumstances.

Copped my size in the Royals.. thanks. I missed out on SNKRS this morning. I hate Nike for this lol. If Purps are like this I will wait for Infrareds. My priority was Volt, Blue, and Infra with Purple as a want but not need.

Back
Top Bottom