The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Bruhs

Its 2020 and the 30th anniversary of the 90/ birth of a new mold

Theres no way
They should've waited to release these new/old style 90s until air max day. Outside of the infrareds and maybe a Bacon release, what is there to be hype about? Maybe some Air Max Day ID options like they did in the past.

1580805012570.jpeg

"Hey what kind of shoes are those?"

"What, are you serious? Nikes..."

"Ohh...didn't see the swoosh."

Well, after seeing and hearing so many people had issues with the toe box on the Volt's, I was hoping I'd get lucky and get a decent pair. I'm not near as picky as some but not only do they both have dents, one has a ton of glue stain (that's not a shadow in the pic) and a even spot on the mesh (kinda hard to see in the pics but very noticeable in person). Ugh. I was really looking forward to getting these.
90-VOLT2.JPEG
90-VOLT3.JPEG

They should've waited to release these new/old style 90s until air max day. Outside of the infrareds and maybe a Bacon release, what is there to be hype about? Maybe some Air Max Day ID options like they did in the past.
At this rate we’ll probably finally see the mens purples here on amd. Or turqs. Or both.

Like we dont know whats going on outside the US. ‘Hey guys happy air max day! Surprise heres some brand new never seen before grapes and turqs youre welcome :D

Either that or they just restock all 4 at once with infrared the same day

Just got my pair of Pinks in the mail. I ordered them from Nike and they are my 7th pair of these new Air Maxes. Good news! They made the box slightly bigger than my other six and this has resulted in the shoes not being crushed at all.. Hopefully Nike is putting the rest of these things in bigger boxes now

Infrareds maybe? And any color ways that haven’t been leaked I don’t know

Honesty if you just put the slightest amount of effort in you can get them to look just fine.
I dont know if it's the angle of the shot, but the midsole on the volts looks too small for the upper. The toecap looks pushed into the upper?

I can see why they cancelled last years considering how trash the contest was but its a pretty significant year this time. I dont see them skipping it. The promotions probably start in march
i wish they would hold an event in NYC like they did the year they released the retro safaris.

Did a quick search and didn’t see a thread on it. I’m thinking about getting a pair of air max 90/1 . For those that have them, how’s the fit and are they comfortable? Thanks

I really don’t understand what they are doing with allocation. There’s a few clothing items I wanted on NDC that sold out so I looked elsewhere and only overseas retailers have them. New items too.
Just got mine in. They're all kinda messed up
IMG_20200204_181911.jpg

IMG_20200204_182026.jpg

IMG_20200204_181738.jpg
IMG_20200204_181841.jpg

Where’s the dude in here that swears these have no QC issues? He is gonna get a hard on letting you know how much worse they could’ve been.

Back
Top Bottom