The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

More power to him though, bro.

Shows his strong mental strength.

-Drew

No it doesn't.. it just shows he went on a hiatus. We have no clue why :lol: But I certainly respect it haha.. I think I've copped more shoes over recent years than ever before!

No it doesn't.. it just shows he went on a hiatus. We have no clue why :lol: But I certainly respect it haha.. I think I've copped more shoes over recent years than ever before!

I mean, if I were to be honest, it would be hard to be going on a hiatus period, bro.
Considering all the dope releases like you had mentioned.

-Drew

Just got mine in. They're all kinda messed up
IMG_20200204_181911.jpg

IMG_20200204_182026.jpg

IMG_20200204_181738.jpg
IMG_20200204_181841.jpg

Sry for you, man.
Seriously, when looking to those pics who cares about how they look on feet? I even wouldn’t try em on. What a shame!

Just got my pair of Pinks in the mail. I ordered them from Nike and they are my 7th pair of these new Air Maxes. Good news! They made the box slightly bigger than my other six and this has resulted in the shoes not being crushed at all.. Hopefully Nike is putting the rest of these things in bigger boxes now

pics of the box please sir?

So far that dropped for men's in the US:
Volts everywhere
Royals on SNKRS
Pinks on ****'s

Am I missing anything else?

Sry for you, man.
Seriously, when looking to those pics who cares about how they look on feet? I even wouldn’t try em on. What a shame!

Theyre choking the hell out of the laces at the factory to get them in the box. He knows damn well if he loosens them the shoes will shape up. The dents are clearly from the otherr shoe’s achilles points.

Whats funny is how he has the one shoe he losened up that magically looks fine goofily set down falling over

Theyre choking the hell out of the laces at the factory to get them in the box. He knows damn well if he loosens them the shoes will shape up. The dents are clearly from the otherr shoe’s achilles points.

Whats funny is how he has the one shoe he losened up that magically looks fine goofily set down falling over

okay but still poor performance from Nike

Anywhere still have a sz 12 Royals? I wasn’t sure on release day but after these pics I feel like I need them.

From 06 to 14 I've pretty much copped only jordans, they kept re releasing shoes and things just got like ok I have these already. Hype around 2015 just got ridiculous to a point I've never seen. I was still buying sneakers for the homies helping them on releases ( till I lost contact with my guy at Nike) Around that some time I stopped I was looking into buying a home and spending money on cars, the same money i would spend on shoes was now going into my vehicle.

Last edited:
From 06 to 14 I've pretty much copped only jordans, they kept re releasing shoes and things just got like ok I have these already. Hype around 2015 just got ridiculous to a point I've never seen. I was still buying sneakers for the homies helping them on releases ( till I lost contact with my guy at Nike) Around that some time I stopped I was looking into buying a home and spending money on cars, the same money u would spend on shoes was now going into my vehicle.
Life priorities my guy. I respect that.

nike is dumb as hell for making these boxes so small, they should've use the same size as the normal boxes an keep the styling from the OG boxes
yup, horrible idea to jam these shoes in such a small box. Even though they do kind of straighten up i still have to toss the boxes and find other boxes to keep them in because there is no way i am putting them back in those ******* coffins.

From 06 to 14 I've pretty much copped only jordans, they kept re releasing shoes and things just got like ok I have these already. Hype around 2015 just got ridiculous to a point I've never seen. I was still buying sneakers for the homies helping them on releases ( till I lost contact with my guy at Nike) Around that some time I stopped I was looking into buying a home and spending money on cars, the same money i would spend on shoes was now going into my vehicle.

My time is coming soon.. I just hope the whole house thing will happen during a time when it isnt so crazy. I figured the reason for your hiatus came from focusing on other things.

I love the OG box. It’s apart of the whole product presentation, meant to be like the original which it is. I don’t understand the complaints. It’s not like the box ruins the shoe. In 1990 I’m sure this was not concern. Some of you won’t be happy until Nike starts back giving us BS retros again. Nike can’t win for loosing with some of y’all :frown:. I’m sure if they read some of these petty complaints they’d be like “why do we even bother?” “We might as well go back to giving them botched retros, with hard materials in a BIG red generic NIKE box and saved our time, money and resources that went in to making the shoe like the OG”.Cant believe y’all so petty to let the OG box trigger y’all. Is this NT or what? Some of y’all are talking backwards I swear.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom