The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

It’s like when people reply all to a company wide email then people get pissed and tell everyone to stop replying all by replying all. :lol:
Then you get the knucklehead who replies to all with some stupid joke to ease the perceived tension which makes the upset party even more upset because then everyone still thinks it's all good to keep replying to all.

I like the novelty of the box but I don't want it all the time, if that makes sense. The anniversary AM1's all came in a special box. Just 4 colorways. I would have been cool with the og colorways coming in the skinny colored box and then the rest coming in normal boxes. Would have made the 4 stand out.

Man i like this thread. I would much rather read critique and genuine concern then every other NT shoe thread that is littered with "these trash" or "these fire"....like please expand please tell me more.
I enjoy hearing people complain some times about small details because to them it matters and in all reality it is why i joined NT in the first place. I am a shoe nerd.

I'm a nerd, too! I just do a lot of cool things very smooth, but this isnt a trash 90s or hype 90s thread. We dont need walls, we need doors and windows.

Don't know if it's been mentioned here but the NikeID (Nike By You) AM90s look like they have the OG shape from the previews. Wonders how they will look in hand.
am90.png

Disappointed, man. Don’t think I can get past it.

Attachments

• 71358419-8DF3-4F47-AFDE-23C01757A244.jpeg
    71358419-8DF3-4F47-AFDE-23C01757A244.jpeg
    171.2 KB · Views: 144
Back
Top Bottom