The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Why are you still trying to engage with me? Your man isn't giving you enough attention at home? You've shown everyone on here what kind of person you are.

In regards to anything else don't address me and I'll do the same. If you truly feel some kind of way (and it's clear you do) if you ever make your way to london and want talk (bear in mind I expect you to keep the same energy) that can be arranged. Otherwise I have nothing more to say.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sure it is. You need to have a hard look at yourself.

So funny that I was getting accused of being emotional and now "Flight booked".

Can't wait to see you.

Dude you are ridiculously sensitive. Seriously? Lol. Pipe down man. It was never that serious.

Expectations vary. As consumers we represent a very, very, very small portion of a single percent of the customer base. Most people don't feel so passionately about a product such as sneakers to join a message board to talk about them. So with people that devoted you are going to have people who will feel a need to voice their opinion when it doesn't meet their standards.

I had a recent lengthy exchange in regards to a pair I had purchased which has multiple flaws (mismatched mudguards, frayed fabric, indentations on the midsole, flawed stitching across the toe box, and flawed cut of the fabric) and some felt my complaints were legitimate others encouraged me to enjoy the shoe regardless. This was the first time I had raised any questions in regards to quality control during my time participating on NT.

Fundamentally I prefer the new shape and the comfort it brings but would prefer for them to come adequately packaged to ensure they do not arrive misshapen. This is even more of an issue for those in the EU as traditionally this shoe has retailed at around £100 but has seen an increase to £115.

I know it must be frustrating for those that have had to listen at length to these issues and have become tired/bored of it as it can seemingly derail other conversations. But other than creating a thread for people who want to discussing quality control there's little else that can be done.

Im not really sure why you quoted me for your exhausting wall of text. I said nothing about your standards, expectations or dissection of the pairs you’ve received. I made a general comment regarding reasons that I feel the anniversary reshape is superior to the brick mold Nike has been cranking out for the past decade plus. Since you quoted me, I’ll let you know that I prefer to not read dissertations about the poor QC by Nike on a 30 year old retro that holds no technological significance in 2020.

It’s not that serious.

Jeez, this thread is becoming something else. You got people who are unhappy with a shoe they paid for and people who are mad that the people who are unhappy are talking about it, then making the people who are unhappy mad at the people who are mad at the people who are unhappy. For a shoe. We got international beef now because we cant take others views into consideration!

Jeez, this thread is becoming something else. You got people who are unhappy with a shoe they paid for and people who are mad that the people who are unhappy are talking about it, then making the people who are unhappy mad at the people who are mad at the people who are unhappy. For a shoe. We got international beef now because we cant take others views into consideration!
If you don't like the shoe on foot, I get it. Different strokes for different folks. And I've seen some that have genuine QC issues. Bad glue stains, stitching, lace hole punched wrong, etc. If you're going to complain that it's not a perfect silhouette straight out of the box, well that's just dumb. There's no other way to say it.

And anyone who very gently inserts the words, "you wouldnt say that whilst in my face", 9 times out of 10, will **** you up, lol. Maybe 8 out of 10 times.

If you don't like the shoe on foot, I get it. Different strokes for different folks. And I've seen some that have genuine QC issues. Bad glue stains, stitching, lace hole punched wrong, etc. If you're going to complain that it's not a perfect silhouette straight out of the box, well that's just dumb. There's no other way to say it.
That's true, but keeping in mind beauty is in the eye of the beholder, some people just dont dig it. We work hard for our money, and I'm sure a laaaarrrgggee part of us are overly careful when it comes to caring for our shoes. I enjoy constructive convos from both sides, it allows us to be helpful and fosters a community like vibe. But we as Americans should know what it's like to be shouted down or talked down to for having a difference of opinion, or thinking we know what's best for the next person, and if they dont believe it then they're not as welcome to share their personal ideas.

That's true, but keeping in mind beauty is in the eye of the beholder, some people just dont dig it. We work hard for our money, and I'm sure a laaaarrrgggee part of us are overly careful when it comes to caring for our shoes. I enjoy constructive convos from both sides, it allows us to be helpful and fosters a community like vibe. But we as Americans should know what it's like to be shouted down or talked down to for having a difference of opinion, or thinking we know what's best for the next person, and if they dont believe it then they're not as welcome to share their personal ideas.
I feel you. If it was a random person in FootLocker, I get it. But it's been talked ad nauseam itt so everyone should know what to expect. If you don't like a lightweight and flimsy upper, just don't buy this shoe. Buying it and then whining about it just gets annoying. That's all.

Naw, um just kidding my guy
I feel you. If it was a random person in FootLocker, I get it. But it's been talked ad nauseam itt so everyone should know what to expect. If you don't like a lightweight and flimsy upper, just don't buy this shoe. Buying it and then whining about it just gets annoying. That's all.
I know, you've always seemed like a very cool dude, I hope I'm not coming off as confrontational, but leebro just asked for opinions when the initial issue came up, and his issues were attempted to be shouted down and belittled, which blew my mind for knowing how this thread was for the few years I been in here. He even stated he could live with it, but got a discount, and was called petty for it. Again, he wasnt looking to downgrade the importance of the 90 in our culture or history of shoes, he just wasnt sure if he wanted to keep them.

Naw, um just kidding my guy

I know, you've always seemed like a very cool dude, I hope I'm not coming off as confrontational, but leebro just asked for opinions when the initial issue came up, and his issues were attempted to be shouted down and belittled, which blew my mind for knowing how this thread was for the few years I been in here. He even stated he could live with it, but got a discount, and was called petty for it. Again, he wasnt looking to downgrade the importance of the 90 in our culture or history of shoes, he just wasnt sure if he wanted to keep them.
I don't where or how that got lost in translation but this was exactly my intent and was confused at the response I received.

In any event I won't respond to any further negative statements for the sake of the thread.

It’s like when people reply all to a company wide email then people get pissed and tell everyone to stop replying all by replying all. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom