The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Def not quite like the INDYs but better of a red than the solars. Might just go with the crimson

those look nice in that picture but the colors aren't as sharp it seems, as shown on the ebay photo :\ 

you guys think the clear soles will yellow/discolor like all the other clear soles on other nikes?
yea the pick is desaturated, but i think they'll be cool. i just ordered them so well see when they come. 

they'll probably yellow in a few years unfortunately 

Has anyone purchased the Atmos Duck Camo recently? How much did you pay? Been kn the hunt for an 11 for under $450.

anyone got those atmos ducks? Looking to trade for my tiff highs 
nerd.gif

They say 5 colors, but don't list which 5
[table][tr][td]02/21/14[/td][td]Air Max 90 Ice[/td][td]Cool Grey/Black-Wolf Grey-Atomic Orange[/td][td]$150[/td][td]631748-008[/td][/tr][tr][td]02/21/14[/td][td]Air Max 90 Ice 'Gym Red'[/td][td]Gym Red/University Red-Light Crimson[/td][td]$150[/td][td]631748-600[/td][/tr][tr][td]02/21/14[/td][td]Air Max 90 Ice 'Volt'[/td][td]Volt/Mica Green-Dark Mica Green-Black[/td][td]$150[/td][td]631748-700[/td][/tr][tr][td]02/21/14[/td][td]Air Max 90 Ice[/td][td]New Slate/Dark Obsidian-Obsidian-Barely Blue[/td][td]$150[/td][td]631748-400[/td][/tr][tr][td]02/21/14[/td][td]Air Max 90 Ice[/td][td]Wolf Grey/White-Anthracite-Black[/td][td]$150[/td][td]631748-004[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]02/21/14[/td][td]Air Max 90 Ice[/td][td]Cool Grey/Black-Wolf Grey-Atomic Orange[/td][td]$150[/td][td]631748-008[/td][/tr][tr][td]02/21/14[/td][td]Air Max 90 Ice 'Gym Red'[/td][td]Gym Red/University Red-Light Crimson[/td][td]$150[/td][td]631748-600[/td][/tr][tr][td]02/21/14[/td][td]Air Max 90 Ice 'Volt'[/td][td]Volt/Mica Green-Dark Mica Green-Black[/td][td]$150[/td][td]631748-700[/td][/tr][tr][td]02/21/14[/td][td]Air Max 90 Ice[/td][td]New Slate/Dark Obsidian-Obsidian-Barely Blue[/td][td]$150[/td][td]631748-400[/td][/tr][tr][td]02/21/14[/td][td]Air Max 90 Ice[/td][td]Wolf Grey/White-Anthracite-Black[/td][td]$150[/td][td]631748-004[/td][/tr][/table]
nice dude. repped. glad i grabbed the infrareds. ill pick up the reds on friday 
roll.gif

I hope there is little to no hype for the Ice Pack. I want at least 3 from this pack and I'll be stuck at work on Friday so it'll be online or nothing for me. 

nice dude. repped. glad i grabbed the infrareds. ill pick up the reds on friday :rofl:

Are these infrared releasing on Friday? I didn't see them on the spreadsheet posted.

Def not quite like the INDYs but better of a red than the solars. Might just go with the crimson

I thought the solar red was closer than the crimson? I'm just confused now because I thought the crimson was more of a pinkish - but in those photos it def looks more red. Which is more pink the solar or crimson?

Sorry for posting again but these are solar red and look more like the Indy pack to me:
View media item 811251
I'd wait for Nike to possibly release a new independence pack before I ordered those ids.

They def aren't gonna release the same pack again, IMO of course.

Last edited:
^^^those grey, black, red tapes are $90 around my way, so tempted to pick up. Can't wait for the lunar 90 restock. Seems like they came out of no where, but considering how far they sold according to here I probably wouldn't have had a chance to cope anyway
any chance they are still available in this colorway for that price?

Man, hindsights such a *****. I had those roundels back on release but faltered on it saying naah, wasn't sold. Then they grew on me... And I wasn't willing to pay any of the markups after. Want those now and regret passing on those.

Thanks for the shots of the red ice. First non promo pics I've seen and they look terrific! I think you just sold me on those.

Solar red = magic market highlighter pink

Light crimson = red with a hint of an orange. It's bright red but not infraredish/pink

Indy pack red is Sport Red. It's not as dark as team or university red it's basically a true neutral red if there's such a thing.

Current iDs you can't change air bubble colors. So you'll have some shade of the red/pink/orange blob with a silver/white air bubble!

Last edited:
the ice pack isn't my style, but they're kinda cool looking. they are gonna yellow horribly though. i can only imagine what they'll look like after a few months of wear.

Back
Top Bottom