The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Solar red = magic market highlighter pink

Light crimson = red with a hint of an orange. It's bright red but not infraredish/pink

Indy pack red is Sport Red. It's not as dark as team or university red it's basically a true neutral red if there's such a thing.

Current iDs you can't change air bubble colors. So you'll have some shade of the red/pink/orange blob with a silver/white air bubble!

this.

Man, hindsights such a *****. I had those roundels back on release but faltered on it saying naah, wasn't sold. Then they grew on me... And I wasn't willing to pay any of the markups after. Want those now and regret passing on those.

Thanks for the shots of the red ice. First non promo pics I've seen and they look terrific! I think you just sold me on those.

I was exactly the same. With the roundels mate wasn't keen at first but had to get a pair just because of the limited run of them. Love em now lol, yeh the ice are one if my faves footlocker near me have the red, green, and blue in but the red are Deffo my faves

kixpress.com has the infrared Ice also. They do have an eBay store and good rating. Are they legit and located in the US? Has anyone ordered from them before?

View media item 812358
These are the nicest ice pair IMO and they aren't releasing Friday - wtf man, typical - decisions, decisions...

Joey, finish line is gonna have the ice am 90s. Just buy them locally bro.

always nice to run into brevis heads out and about lol

i think what JoeyD is anticipating is what we all are who really like this cw

on the list of 5 cw that nike confirmed releasing this week, that cw is not one of them...i assume an international cw only

J, i havent used kixpress before, but have ordered from id4shoes (ebay seller) and vouch for them...got a bunch of stuff that was available to north american markets from them, all legit....from my searches this cw is not available from north american ebay sellers/ other outlets...they seem to only be in the hands of those overseas...they also have this ice cw available which we all refer to as "infrared" even though the actual cw code from nike doesnt have it listed...i agree this is my fav cw since it has a nice mix of loud and quiet, but i want to wait and either see them in person or get other pics...hate trusting stock photos

ebay seller name: id4shoes
eBay item number: 291067292203

D, Thanks for the advice, info and peace of mind - on point as usual. I just have a feeling that because this CW isn't releasing stateside, people are gonna end up being all over it and I don't wanna miss out for $170 and end up funding some reseller because I tried to "play it patient" and wait it out.

I also didn't know if I was missing something and these were some special FNL only release - sometimes they get exclusive CW's.

I really like the red/volt and the white/infrared.

The only reason I ask about kixpress is because on eBay it said they were located in the US opposed to ID4shoes who are located in Taiwan - but I honestly think they are an overseas company also, just listed as US.

Will cop from id4 - hopefully they look as good as they do in photos. I have a feeling they might end up being a little more bland and lackluster in hand - will post photos.

Anyone get the air max 90 sneakerboot? Is it comfortable and warm? Want to know some opinions before I pull the trigger.

Seen a few actually. I think they key to spotting some is the size of the flag tag on the tongue
What's the differnce from fake and real? Also, what is the going price for them right now?  I see it all over ebay between 300-900

video on the gym red.. looks pretty nice.. thinking of copping. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom