The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

had the HOAs out and felt like comparing...liner sure went on a diet over the years...

4B7143E4-1164-4FDA-A5F4-8C0D80E10252.jpeg

rc103dc rc103dc no info so far. I guess we were supposed to get them next month, but highly doubt it since we haven’t seen any actual leaked pictures of them yet. With all the bad pairs being pumped out, could play a role to why they postponed the release? Who knows though..

rc103dc rc103dc no info so far. I guess we were supposed to get them next month, but highly doubt it since we haven’t seen any actual leaked pictures of them yet. With all the bad pairs being pumped out, could play a role to why they postponed the release? Who knows though..
To be fair, a ton of people love the new mold, will buy em, and see no issues, actually, some will get mad and call anyone who doesnt like them ridiculous and petty, lol. So i dont see qc being a deterrent, seems more like theyre gonna spread out the releases. Werent they saying they were not gonna do anything for amday any longer? I thought thats what was going around last year? And if this is the case, they have all year to mess around.

To be fair, a ton of people love the new mold, will buy em, and see no issues, actually, some will get mad and call anyone who doesnt like them ridiculous and petty, lol. So i dont see qc being a deterrent, seems more like theyre gonna spread out the releases. Werent they saying they were not gonna do anything for amday any longer? I thought thats what was going around last year? And if this is the case, they have all year to mess around.
I don’t know bro, in my experience the qc is horrible. You’re right though, we still have the whole year to wait for them.

Do these fit like small, i had of pair of 90s in 2013 . Does the new mold or shape make these fit any different

Thanks. Just got them for $86.50 shipped.

Welp tied now

Not sure about AM Day. Maybe we'll see bacons or the infrared duck camos. Don't recall anything happening on the day of last year. Then they eventually dropped all of the "On Air" shoes after. I think they were originally supposed to drop on AM Day though. Although it is a gimmick, I kind of like the idea.

Back
Top Bottom