The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Feb is always the cruelest, followed by the winter holidays after Turkey day lol.

Unless you're also hardcore into all runners... then it's year round... sigh... 
sick.gif

I've only been in the game for about 2 weeks and my wallet (and wife) are already killing me. I've got 3 pair in the mail (ultramarine shox, beaches of rio 90's and these ice red's), plus what i've already picked up in the store. I told the wife if she would just buy me a pair of the duck camo 90's, i'll call it quits (for a little while)....and that **** aint happenin'

Last edited:

I've only been in the game for about 2 weeks and my wallet (and wife) are already killing me. I've got 3 pair in the mail (ultramarine shox, beaches of rio 90's and these ice red's), plus what i've already picked up in the store. I told the wife if she would just buy me a pair of the duck camo 90's, i'll call it quits (for a little while)....and that **** aint happenin'
Stay smart, stick to one brand, your wallet will be on life alert, we're talking about excessive blood loss here, and your wife will be kicking you out of bed if you start branching out and seeing the big world out there lol. 
laugh.gif

No more sz9 or 9.5 in FNL
sick.gif
..... Anybody have footaction promo codes lol? Surprise this is not on footlockers website yet....
I still have a 9.5 in my cart lol. It'll probably get cancelled if I order it.

Also discounts and coupons are excluded from the ice pack on footaction. Retail or bust.

Last edited:
Ok,just hoping I got the right size.I read so many reviews of them running small from anywhere to .5 and to a full size.I wear a 10 in all shoes but needed an 11 in the air max 1's.

I got these in an 11 so hoping they fit similar.

Last edited:
Thanks again,

Did anyone see that march 4th shipping est tho lol?

I usually get my packages from FNL in 1 day with the regular UPS ground and even that said est next friday lol

Back
Top Bottom