The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

sorry dude - have you checked ebay? There were some of them up this morning for retail.

Last edited:
Surprised the reds were sold out. Are there really that many people waiting for these? Lol I wonder how many people lurk this thread...

Wow, I was just able to caught up with all this. The thirst was real for these huh. Congrats to those who copped with the discounts

People will have a much easier time copping if you go down to your local FNL....call first to see which locations got them so you dont waste your time. But it seems like everybody stayed home to try and cop. I walked right in, nobody there and they had 4 out of the 5 colorways. (No Orange/Purple cw) plus you can't stack coupons online...for those who have them.

Size 10 sold out 
tired.gif

People will have a much easier time copping if you go down to your local FNL....call first to see which locations got them so you dont waste your time. But it seems like everybody stayed home to try and cop. I walked right in, nobody there and they had 4 out of the 5 colorways. (No Orange/Purple cw) plus you can't stack coupons online...for those who have them.
hmmm.. does FNL allow coupons in store? 

Some dude said he can order these for me if I come to Finishline after I had my friend call for me, what does that mean? Arnt they gone online lol

Last edited:
no HOH recieved them and only 1 FNL in my area got them...but no size 6 in red...my wife is going to kill me if i dont get it lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom