The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I was able to scoop all the colorways except purple for around the $84 mark with various discount codes over the last few weeks. Possibly double up on a few but I doubt it.

😂 whoever I offend 🤷🏽‍♂️. Enjoy the better pics

- Retro
8B2522C2-6E42-49A1-ACE4-403B7F54F4F6.jpeg
25319780-4DC1-4A4C-A0FF-EC96D5D09412.jpeg

0943F298-CFFC-4E2A-8FC6-446688282750.jpeg

I throw up in my mouth every time I see these. Horrendous, an eye-sore, garish, so ugly, etc. :lol:

Haven't tried this yet, only sharing

This seems like common sense. 🤷‍♂️:lol: Peeps were storing them differently?

Any discount codes on any other OG colorways? Seems like the volts are never going on sale.

Not one OG colorway has released yet. :wink: But...I know what you were getting at.

It’s all a preference. They ain’t that bad but that’s just me. And I appreciate any feedback. Prices are subject to change . It’s early, everyone wants a hand out.
- Retro

Right them joints is trash lol. And the prices are even more laughable. Considering they going for 300 on stockx and ain't even moving at that. Nobody wants em.
The most laughable part is that you were in my inbox asking for niketalk discount codes after trynna toast me cuz you thought I was a newbie.. now you referring to StockX as everyone else does for pricing but when buying want a better price lmao. I’ve sold plenty at my price and I have no problem moving them. . Preference is everything. I respect those that like them or hate them but I don’t jump on the wagon of ‘ trash etc’ because everyone else feels that way. I am gonna continue getting ‘ trash’ releases as usual and will sell out as usual. Nothing new. I’ll let you know when I get a discount code for you. Maybe I’ll use code TRASH so you can buy my stuff. 💀

- Retro

Everyone a plug
Everyone a bulk buyer
Everyone’s ‘Nike guy’ is a footlocker champs finish line employee.

come on guys

it’s 2020. Nobody need tobe salty off anyone else’s hustle. I ain’t got nothing to prove. My name good anywhere . Including here by many admins and OGs.

🤷🏽‍♂️

- Retro

Reactions: 907
Everyone a plug
Everyone a bulk buyer
Everyone’s ‘Nike guy’ is a footlocker champs finish line employee.

come on guys

it’s 2020. Nobody need tobe salty off anyone else’s hustle. I ain’t got nothing to prove. My name good anywhere . Including here by many admins and OGs.

🤷🏽‍♂️

- Retro
Lol ok? nobody cares or is salty....there's a million of you resellers... I asked a general question about if you offered nt discounts? What's wrong with that? You ignored me, when you could've just said you can't afford to lower your already inflated prices....Your prices are high, I get it you pay high prices yourself ..... Saving money doesn't mean your broke or asking for handouts. And yes them joints are garbage. My oppinion of course, but I'm sure alot of other people feel the same. Best of luck, I truly hope you succeed.

Lol ok? nobody cares or is salty....there's a million of you resellers... I asked a general question about if you offered nt discounts? What's wrong with that? You ignored me, when you could've just said you can't afford to lower your already inflated prices....Your prices are high, I get it you pay high prices yourself ..... Saving money doesn't mean your broke or asking for handouts. And yes them joints are garbage. My oppinion of course, but I'm sure alot of other people feel the same. Best of luck, I truly hope you succeed.
Actually you care because You noted it from the beginning . You took shots at me and assume I pay the high lol. All assumptions, I can charge whatever I want on whatever I have. And yes there’s a ton of resellers so why come at me asking for a discount code if you don’t like me or my business ways. Again, I respect your opinion but you should also not care much what anyone else is doing. Look at my old classifieds ... plenty of business from buying to selling. Been doing this too long to be told what’s good or bad . And if someone tells me or assumes they know anything .. I am all ears. At the end of the day these shipments keep coming and won’t stop and my bank account doesn’t seem to think I am doing too bad. Again, you tried to roast me because you prob hadn’t seen a post from me and it backfired on you. Then you reached out.. now all of a sudden ‘ it’s your opinion’ to justify what you been saying . All good. I get it .
I appreciate the thoughtfulness of pursuing business with me .

- Retro

Retro need to chill with his salty paragraph posts...I'm just being honest....his prices are higher than the whole damnnn industry 😂 only fools would buy.

😂 here we go again with trying to move the conversation somewhere else. I been in business for a long long time. Yes I guess you can assume I don’t sell a single shoe but be surprised. I even got your *** coming in my inbox with general ‘ buying’ requests 😂 Stawp it. You salty I don’t have codes for you ‘ I’d buy right now!’ 🤣 please. Keep an eye out for more releases bro. And thanks for the inquiries... jet life boys. Stay tuned 👀

- Retro

Back
Top Bottom