The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Only reason I copped pinks was because me and the missus will be having a gender reveal party around May, that will be the only time I will wear them, unless we find out we are having a girl and will need for the babyshower.
To each their own, brotha. I’m not judging. It’s just not me. I remember Dipset rocking pink. I couldn’t pull it off. Lol. That’s cool though rocking same shoes with your lady. Respect

Only reason I copped pinks was because me and the missus will be having a gender reveal party around May, that will be the only time I will wear them, unless we find out we are having a girl and will need for the babyshower.
Congrats on the child homie. May he/she be healthy and blessed...Me and my wife just found out yesterday, I knew asap, it was a boy! Already got him some heat🔥 black cat 4s, got wifey a pair too.....now its time to start grabbing him tds whenever I can. Already had ow 90s in both colorways size 10c to matchy match papi 💯

Attachments

• IMG_20200316_011353.jpg
    IMG_20200316_011353.jpg
    274.1 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Congrats on the child homie. Me and my wife just found out yesterday, I knew asap, it was a boy! Already got him some heat🔥 black cat 4s, got wifey a pair too.....now its time to start grabbing him tds whenever I can. Already had ow 90s in both colorways size 10c to matchy match papi 😂

Same here! As soon as I found out we were having a baby boy on the way, I went overboard and copped him a bunch of matching pairs - OW AM90s, volt and turquose AM90s, Raygun dunks, cool grey 4s, etc. Best feeling ever to know you're expecting one on the way.

Liked Turqs more than pink but I don't think I even have a pink shoe and I want to wear them for occasions like what mikey23 mikey23 said and I got them for the low so I did it. I reaaallly didn't want to cop every single color :lol:

Told myself I'd hold out on Turqs and if they sold out on NDC, I'd pass and they did. If they end up on steep disco down the line.. I'll convince myself to cop but I'm trying to be a little more selective. Pinks are def last on my list.

Same here! As soon as I found out we were having a baby boy on the way, I went overboard and copped him a bunch of matching pairs - OW AM90s, volt and turquose AM90s, Raygun dunks, cool grey 4s, etc. Best feeling ever to know you're expecting one on the way.
Congrats and I know right, it was awesome finding out. and you just reminded me I need to get Ray guns for him...checking stock x now. Edit just bought some lol. I'm going size 7-10c that way he can actually walk in them. I think I'll just do Booties until then.how did you approach it with sizing. They usually are like 4-5c at 1 and that's around the time they begin walking....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200316-013847.png
    Screenshot_20200316-013847.png
    285.1 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Congrats and I know right, it was awesome finding out. and you just reminded me I need to get Ray guns for him...checking stock x now. Edit just bought some lol. I'm going size 7-10c that way he can actually walk in them. I think I'll just do Booties until then.how did you approach it with sizing. They usually are like 4-5c at 1 and that's around the time they begin walking....

Congrats to you as well and to all the dads out there! Enjoying every second of this whole fatherhood experience. I basically did the same as you, with most of my little one's sizes ranging from 5-10c. I don't have much shoes smaller than that since he can't walk yet so he won't have much use for them other than looks. I figure when he starts walking he'll be around a size 5 or so.

Congrats to you as well and to all the dads out there! Enjoying every second of this whole fatherhood experience. I basically did the same as you, with most of my little one's sizes ranging from 5-10c. I don't have much shoes smaller than that since he can't walk yet so he won't have much use for them other than looks. I figure when he starts walking he'll be around a size 5 or so.
Yeah from everything I've read thats the way to go...I'm not going to over do it but if I can snag deals why not. Imma give him everything I couldn't have as a child....

Yeah from everything I've read thats the way to go...I'm not going to over do it but if I can snag deals why not. Imma give him everything I couldn't have as a child....

Funny thing is I'm doing the same. Promised my girlfriend I'll stop buying for the baby but if something pops up for the low, I'm getting it. Having a baby on the way totally changes your perspective on life. Next big purchase - not some TS or OW shoes, but a ring. Lol.

Funny thing is I'm doing the same. Promised my girlfriend I'll stop buying for the baby but if something pops up for the low, I'm getting it. Having a baby on the way totally changes your perspective on life. Next big purchase - not some TS or OW shoes, but a ring. Lol.
Nice man, I suggest doing it especially to show your child that stability and commitment... I've only been married 10 months, but best decision of my life, she holds me down and is keeping me young......I'm 8 years older at 35.

Nice man, I suggest doing it especially to show your child that stability and commitment... I've only been married 10 months, but best decision of my life, she holds me down and is keeping me young......I'm 8 years older at 35.

Wow, same here again. My girlfriend and I are 8 years apart also. Needless to say, she is the only one that keeps me in check and feeling young again. A ring is much needed for her after all she's done to change me for the better. In other words: Life > Shoes

Congrats on the child homie. May he/she be healthy and blessed...Me and my wife just found out yesterday, I knew asap, it was a boy! Already got him some heat🔥 black cat 4s, got wifey a pair too.....now its time to start grabbing him tds whenever I can. Already had ow 90s in both colorways size 10c to matchy match papi 💯
Thanks fam, a healthy baby is all I care for. But i really want that boy lol.

Liked Turqs more than pink but I don't think I even have a pink shoe and I want to wear them for occasions like what mikey23 mikey23 said and I got them for the low so I did it. I reaaallly didn't want to cop every single color :lol:

Told myself I'd hold out on Turqs and if they sold out on NDC, I'd pass and they did. If they end up on steep disco down the line.. I'll convince myself to cop but I'm trying to be a little more selective. Pinks are def last on my list.
Same here with pinks being last. Told myself I was only copping on disco, and luckily someone posted that YCMC link. I wasnt planning on copping all 5 pairs but, it happened lol. I just need purps and infrareds when they drop.

Reverse Duck Camo-14.jpg
Reverse Duck Camo-10.jpg

Was able to get my hands on a pair early, lovin these, but still like the OG ones better. Just wanted to share a couple of pics

Easily the best photos I have seen of these. They might have just moved onto my radar now.

Back
Top Bottom