The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I'm seeing a couple of peeps out here in the chi area with them already, so I'm thinking it's not so limited

I'm seeing a couple of peeps out here in the chi area with them already, so I'm thinking it's not so limited
Na just like them city of dream green af1s he posted being tier 0....super limited....can be had for sub 100 on sx. Lol

Day 15 - Anniversary Turqs

36607B70-AEE8-434B-B897-DFD6708DE6F9.jpeg

Na just like them city of dream green af1s he posted being tier 0....super limited....can be had for sub 100 on sx. Lol

lol sounds like you follow me . And yes mydirect contact is a tier zero account . And yes at the time nobody got them but only select stores. Looks like you more concerned about those than I am 😂. I could care less if they sit or never sell. I ain’t pressed for funds like that. Also, you comment on those but probably lurk all my other early releases. 🤣 thank you , you just a faN .

confirmed many times

tries to roast ✅
Asks for discounts ✅
Gets mad because I ignored ✅
Assumes I pay the high ✅
Says my prices are all absurd but defines all by StockX 😂 ✅
Still trying to ‘school’ me on how I do business ✅

bro get on my level or sit down. Simple as that 😂

I ain’t gotta fake anything.

- Retro

lol sounds like you follow me . And yes mydirect contact is a tier zero account . And yes at the time nobody got them but only select stores. Looks like you more concerned about those than I am 😂. I could care less if they sit or never sell. I ain’t pressed for funds like that. Also, you comment on those but probably lurk all my other early releases. 🤣 thank you , you just a faN .

confirmed many times

tries to roast ✅
Asks for discounts ✅
Gets mad because I ignored ✅
Assumes I pay the high ✅
Says my prices are all absurd but defines all by StockX 😂 ✅
Still trying to ‘school’ me on how I do business ✅

bro get on my level or sit down. Simple as that 😂

I ain’t gotta fake anything.

- Retro
Na I follow threads and I see and remember Bs. 😂 esp those who think they got a god like ego. Bruh you just another baby reseller:lol:

Na I follow threads and I see and remember Bs. 😂 esp those who think they got a god like ego. Bruh you just another baby reseller:lol:

😂. Still the funniest **** is the fact that you say Iam just a reseller but trynna conduct business with me . With that alone you lost bro.

stop trying to prove something to nobody that cares 🤣 and yes I am whatever you want me to be! Because I post early **** and access makes me have an ego? Sounds like hater **** to me 💀. Stay off my inbox please . There’s plenty of resellers out there. 😂

- Retro

Yeah, turqs grew on me the more I see them. I usually get the basic dark colors, as well as earth tones. Been doing it for years. Kind of getting tired of the same stuff. This will be my first light color besides the Carolina And infrared color way. I might as well get the volts too. I’m going to skip out on the pink though.

I ended up copping turqs last weekend from DSG. A few pics I saw here and there swayed me to go ahead and get them. They’re nice in hand. Kinda had to complete the set too. Tony and his damn classic car and ‘60s style kitchen appliance references/comparisons didn’t help either lol.

Yeah, turqs grew on me the more I see them. I usually get the basic dark colors, as well as earth tones. Been doing it for years. Kind of getting tired of the same stuff. This will be my first light color besides the Carolina And infrared color way. I might as well get the volts too. I’m going to skip out on the pink though.
Once you let go of that blend in style it starts to feel like the old brighter days in the early 90s again. Then when you get past it you want more, next thing you know youre contemplating pinks. The whole set really is a work of art.

Pinks aint happening though lol

My brain keeps telling me to cop volts right now but i really dont feel like dealing with the flawed pair multiple cop bonanza its going to take. Way too busy and way too budgeted

Also if i cop volts today theyre going to announce purps tomorrow i know it

I know i wont rest until all four boxes are nestled into my closet though. I need to get this over with

Damn, i just realized pinks make 5 pairs and infrareds make a nice rounded off 6th pair. They could very well be ending the pack at 6...

I was really hoping for another 4-way in the fall with those infrareds. Or atleast one more new one

Once you let go of that blend in style it starts to feel like the old brighter days in the early 90s again. Then when you get past it you want more, next thing you know youre contemplating pinks. The whole set really is a work of art.

Pinks aint happening though lol

My brain keeps telling me to cop volts right now but i really dont feel like dealing with the flawed pair multiple cop bonanza its going to take. Way too busy and way too budgeted

Also if i cop volts today theyre going to announce purps tomorrow i know it

I know i wont rest until all four boxes are nestled into my closet though. I need to get this over with
Yeah, I feel you man. A big part of me is still on that 90’s-early 2K hardcore underground hip-hop style. The scene really kept me from crossing a line. I’m getting older though. Tired of getting the same colors. I definitely won’t rock pink, It’s just not me, but I’m definitely feeling the turqs. I gotta cop those damn purps first too! I hope Nike doesn’t sell out, so that I’m able to return and exchange if needed :lol:

Back
Top Bottom