The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Volt 90’s $71 at Snipes
C0E9079E-AC26-4B3E-9B6D-0705286D4C94.png

Yeah, too bad I can’t pick them up from dsg. None available around me. Lol. They won’t be shipping anywhere either. You’d have to use their curbside feature. It’s worth a shot if you’re able to.

And I still haven’t got any word for the turqs I ordered from ubiq. Ahhh

You should be fine. Give it some time since a lot of workers have very limited hours due to the shelter-in-place/quarantine ordinances. I also ordered from DSG on Sunday at 7pm PST and it shipped last night or some time in the afternoon yesterday.

You should be fine. Give it some time since a lot of workers have very limited hours due to the shelter-in-place/quarantine ordinances. I also ordered from DSG on Sunday at 7pm PST and it shipped last night or some time in the afternoon yesterday.
Did you order turqs?

I feel you on that.. I stray away from loud shoes but oddly enough these are loud in a quiet way imo if that makes any sense at all LOL
You can make them a little more subtle by swapping laces. I would grab them, but I’m saving my money for some glasses. My eyes are horrible. Lol

I assume they haven't shipped bc they are closed? If so, I'll let it ride. They need the money more than a shop that is open and I'm not in a huge hurry for another pair of shoes. Honestly I'd rather shop with places being greatly impacted by the current situation.

not sure thats the reason, I placed the order friday... ordered one for my wife sunday and hers already shipped

Back
Top Bottom