The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Day 24 - Viotech

CFA960FE-C222-4132-AFEE-526881F243DF.jpeg

Whattup NT Fam I'm sorry I scoured for a while but could not find any size reviews for the Volt AM90s, could y'all give your boy some insight on how these fit? For reference I wear a 9 in Air Max 97s, 9.5 in SBs, 9 in pretty much all Jordans, and a 9.5 in Epic React Flyknits.

I just need the purps on discount at this point. Still can’t understand how nobody got men’s pairs here stateside. Crazy.

Yeah, too bad I can’t pick them up from dsg. None available around me. Lol. They won’t be shipping anywhere either. You’d have to use their curbside feature. It’s worth a shot if you’re able to.

And I still haven’t got any word for the turqs I ordered from ubiq. Ahhh
I ordered turqs from dicks and they shipped. they're still shipping. no need to worry.

Can we get a list of sites and stores getting duck camos?

hope it’s not just SNKRS

Covers pretty much all the stores releasing.

Hard to believe men’s Purps never released stateside. I acquired those almost two months ago now. To me, they already released. So it’s crazy to see some of y’all pine over them like that lol. My advise: strike when the iron is hot sometimes. They were available for retail on EU site for a good while.

Most of us if not all of us want to cop off NDC, I waited long enough and decided to order overseas the other day

Back
Top Bottom