The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

anyone order anything directly from Nike recently and had it shipped?

also 2010 infrareds today
2B32D8A3-CE2C-4A47-BF64-48CD95C0FE10.jpeg
Ordered this weekend, got them today.

Hard to believe men’s Purps never released stateside. I acquired those almost two months ago now. To me, they already released. So it’s crazy to see some of y’all pine over them like that lol. My advise: strike when the iron is hot sometimes. They were available for retail on EU site for a good while.

And they're still available on a lot of EU sites. :lol:

I'm in for the discount. No need to strike while the iron is hot on super GRs.

A grown man pocket watching. Damn shame. :smh: :smh:

Whatever bro. That’s not “pocket watching” lol. Just making sure you know they’re available if you really want em. Y’all act like they’re not available or something. No offense tho. Not trying to watch your pockets man. I know you got it lol.

^^^They’re just $120 dollars if you want em that bad. Do y’all tho lol
The problem is you sacrifice that easy return Process from ndc if they dont release them which is required to match up a decent pair more times than not. Im working on my royals right now when my 2nd pair gets here tomorrow. I can only hope this pair of volts coming in from footaction is a good one because we dont have that store anywhere near here. Everything in the process takes way longer if its not nike.com.

I couldnt even imagine copping purps site unseen from stockx or something.

Ndc better drop these. Ill be damned if i have the other 3 and no purps. Thats not the kind of life im trying to live right now

Whattup NT Fam I'm sorry I scoured for a while but could not find any size reviews for the Volt AM90s, could y'all give your boy some insight on how these fit? For reference I wear a 9 in Air Max 97s, 9.5 in SBs, 9 in pretty much all Jordans, and a 9.5 in Epic React Flyknits.

I wear a 9 in pretty much everything as it is my true size. 90s fit tts. If you have a wider foot, you may want to go 9.5

Just entered a ton of raffles for these Infrared Camo's..i haven't done that for a release in forever..this is a must have..i might bite the bullet and cop off GOAT for 243 shipped..

Just received notification that I won the Hanon draw for the Ducks....had a feeling I would. I reckon they made a LOT of these.

Back
Top Bottom