The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Hyper royals from Nike came in yesterday.
Comparing to the 2015 pair of infrareds the “leather” is thicker on the previous retro but the new shape is definitely a better look. The 2015 is way heavier than the 2020s.
2F25DBBD-CB76-421A-AAB4-C6697160BBAF.jpeg
A21007FA-5F35-4A4E-A411-C8C81DFD0D4E.jpeg
CD88D27B-F7B3-4FBB-B837-367E61395648.jpeg

Not long ago I decided to try for these but only on SNKRS. If I had decided not too Leebro Leebro would've swayed me otherwise with these pics. Quality photos male a huge impact.
I just NEED these. If resale is how I gotta get em so be it. I think I actually prefer these to the original especially if the tone of infrared is the same as these images.

I just NEED these. If resale is how I gotta get em so be it. I think I actually prefer these to the original especially if the tone of infrared is the same as these images.
Same, I'm willing to pay resale. $230 shipped on goat right now looking good to me

Whattup NT Fam I'm sorry I scoured for a while but could not find any size reviews for the Volt AM90s, could y'all give your boy some insight on how these fit? For reference I wear a 9 in Air Max 97s, 9.5 in SBs, 9 in pretty much all Jordans, and a 9.5 in Epic React Flyknits.
Personally, I usually wear a 10.5 in most stuff but my Volt 90's are snugger than usual. I would have probably ordered up a half size had I known before.

Whattup NT Fam I'm sorry I scoured for a while but could not find any size reviews for the Volt AM90s, could y'all give your boy some insight on how these fit? For reference I wear a 9 in Air Max 97s, 9.5 in SBs, 9 in pretty much all Jordans, and a 9.5 in Epic React Flyknits.
I wear a 10.5 in jordans and most sneakers but an 11 in air max running shoes (all Nike runners tbh.) for example, 10.5 in Air Jordan 1, 11 in AM1 and AM90.

zeroregret zeroregret PhillyViaCarolina PhillyViaCarolina nako xl nako xl I appreciate y'all for the size help foreal thank you NT teammates!! What I really want to avoid is heel slippage, my feet aren't too wide so i don't really need more space width wise just enough length wise to where my toes aren't scrunched or I'm not slippin out the heel. The silver and gold bullet AM97s that released most recently are weird like that, even though my foot doesn't have any extra space in there somehow there is hella heel slippage!

zeroregret zeroregret PhillyViaCarolina PhillyViaCarolina nako xl nako xl I appreciate y'all for the size help foreal thank you NT teammates!! What I really want to avoid is heel slippage, my feet aren't too wide so i don't really need more space width wise just enough length wise to where my toes aren't scrunched or I'm not slippin out the heel. The silver and gold bullet AM97s that released most recently are weird like that, even though my foot doesn't have any extra space in there somehow there is hella heel slippage!
How do you lace them?

Sucks that the best chance at these duck camos tomorrow is gonna be SNKRS. All these smaller shops who normally do in store have to sell on their site. And damn near every site is Shopify :smh:

When did sns start putting hold on cards before the drawing/release? I got a hold for $169 then realized the drawing isn't till tomorrow..

Back
Top Bottom