The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I feel it. I cancelled my ubiq order and went with dsg. With the discount going on, as well as the 10% code and taxes, it came up to $87 and change. Idk how y’all get it $80 and lower.

I feel it. I cancelled my ubiq order and went with dsg. With the discount going on, as well as the 10% code and taxes, it came up to $87 and change. Idk how y’all get it $80 and lower.

The “Honey” browser add on found a $10 off code to bring the shoe down to $79.99

We were able to stack the 10% off on top of that.

Only thing that would’ve made this better would’ve been being able to use a discounted dog gift card from Raise.

I feel like a lot of retailers prevent you from stacking codes or even adding codes to already discounted items, so this was great for #TeamFrugal 😂
AE90D640-3901-46A3-87C6-0F98EAE4A134.png

The “Honey” browser add on found a $10 off code to bring the shoe down to $79.99

We were able to stack the 10% off on top of that.

Only thing that would’ve made this better would’ve been being able to use a discounted dog gift card from Raise.

I feel like a lot of retailers prevent you from stacking codes or even adding codes to already discounted items, so this was great for #TeamFrugal 😂
AE90D640-3901-46A3-87C6-0F98EAE4A134.png
What’s the honey add? Is this a separate app? I was trying to get it through google chrome, but it made me download an app. I was trying on my phone though. I’m guessing this something you do on a desktop/laptop?

What’s the honey add? Is this a separate app? I was trying to get it through google chrome, but it made me download an app. I was trying on my phone though. I’m guessing this something you do on a desktop/laptop?

It's just a browser extension or add-on, like the Rakuten/Ebates thing a lot of people use. When you get to the checkout page, if you have Honey, it will start going through all the coupon codes it has to try to give you the best price.

And yes, I use it on a desktop. Depending on your browser, you should be able to add it in the 'Extension' or 'Add-Ons' section. Or you could just go to the Honey site. I was using it on Chrome.

Looks like it's part of the PayPal family now.

It's just a browser extension or add-on, like the Rakuten/Ebates thing a lot of people use. When you get to the checkout page, if you have Honey, it will start going through all the coupon codes it has to try to give you the best price.

And yes, I use it on a desktop. Depending on your browser, you should be able to add it in the 'Extension' or 'Add-Ons' section. Or you could just go to the Honey site. I was using it on Chrome.

Looks like it's part of the PayPal family now.
Yeah, I haven’t had a computer in ages. Lol, I’ll try it out next time. I had an error with PayPal and had to pay with my card. I’m not trying to cancel the whole process right now. Good looking out tho

I just checked it through the app. I feel hella dumb not checking it in the first place. I hit them back up to see if I can pile anything else on my order. They just hit me with some speal, but honored it by deducting $5 more. Oh well better than nada

Last edited:
As far as I've seen no. I think I might try and squeeze into a uk 9.5 (I'm a 10/10.5 in most shoes)

Would have preferred that the infrared parts were orange tbh. Og's are better so I might skip this round.
Agreed I prefer the OG but I want to grab things like these and the ACGs so when the orthos made of cheaper materials become the norm, I’m not scrambling for these better quality pairs. This is speculation on my part because I haven’t held the camos or ACGs yet.

Does Ubiq ship from Atlanta? I think they might've shipped my Turqs without emailing me. I guess I'll find out in a bit when they get here.

The problem is you sacrifice that easy return Process from ndc if they dont release them which is required to match up a decent pair more times than not. Im working on my royals right now when my 2nd pair gets here tomorrow. I can only hope this pair of volts coming in from footaction is a good one because we dont have that store anywhere near here. Everything in the process takes way longer if its not nike.com.

I couldnt even imagine copping purps site unseen from stockx or something.

Ndc better drop these. Ill be damned if i have the other 3 and no purps. Thats not the kind of life im trying to live right now

Well, I copped my purps “sight unseen” and they came in just as described in the product photos. Again, do y’all tho lol. Cherry pick away and match up that “perfect pair”. Keep believing there’s actually a vast difference between one shoe to the next. IMO all that is a waist of time and shipping resources in most cases. Especially when it comes to men’s Purps. I can understand cherry picking at the store (I do that) but buying 3-4 shoes online to match one “decent pair” is ridiculous to me. Get em how you can get em. The shoe is the shoe. They’re all the same on foot. Even you’re “decent pair” will have inconsistencies and won’t actually be perfect. It sucks that people really thinks this is necessary. To each his own.

Back
Top Bottom