The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

via IG

HOLY ****.
D685CAAB-20BE-48E9-BE9A-0C866A0353D7.jpeg

How they going to put "Air Max" on a model with no visible air and seemingly no air at all.
That alone makes me think this is not real.

Anyone in here a Sz 10 in AM1’s? If so did you stick with your size for AM90’s or go a half size up?

Asking b/c the last 90 I had were the corks and despite me going with the AM1 size, those things were tight. I always assumed it was due to the shoe material but just want to be sure

I’m the same size 10 as you are in AM1 and I get the same size 10 in these AM 90. These are TTS and I’m not sure why folks are telling you to size up. These should fit nothing like the corks as they’ve been entirely recrafted since the last mold and don’t use a hard material like cork. Jeez the bad advise on here :smh:.

Lots of people go +.5 from 87s

Really? I’m not sure why they’d do that. If anything I’ve seen people go .5 up in 87s but even those are TTS. People should get same size in these as they did in the 87s. No need to size up or size down. I cant bad random sizing advise. Especially when it’s not accurate and may guide someone to make the wrong decision/buy the wrong size.

Really? I’m not sure why they’d do that. If anything I’ve seen people go .5 up in 87s but even those are TTS. People should get same size in these as they did in the 87s. No need to size up or size down. I cant bad random sizing advise. Especially when it’s not accurate and may guide someone to make the wrong decision/buy the wrong size.

Everyone has completely different feet and fit preferences...You can't just say everyone should stick TTS because it works for you lol

I’m the same size 10 as you are in AM1 and I get the same size 10 in these AM 90. These are TTS and I’m not sure why folks are telling you to size up. These should fit nothing like the corks as they’ve been entirely recrafted since the last mold and don’t use a hard material like cork. Jeez the bad advise on here :smh:.
I appreciate your enthusiasm on the topic, but no.

Disagree. 87s run big. I'm 10.5 in am1 and af1 and 11 in just about everything else. The general consensus is .5 down on am1.

I appreciate your enthusiasm on the topic, but no.

They’re TTS or same size as your anniversary AM1. Who are you anyway to be giving sizing advise? I own a lot shoes, different generations of Air maxes in particular and have been around for years on here. I think I qualify to give my input on sizing and if you disagree keep it moving. I’m actually talking from experience from trying out both sizes in both shoes and coming to an ultimate conclusion to help the thread. “A lot” of people don’t size up from their AM1 size actually. Thats actually false. If you have average to normal feet there is no reason to size up.

dude has a hard time understand that his opinion isnt the only one

And dude you just can’t handle my opinion lol. Use the block button and stop busting my balls everyday and crying everytime I say something YOU don’t agree with. Mark. Move around.

Last edited:
They’re TTS or same size as your anniversary AM1. Who are you anyway to be giving sizing advise? I own a lot shoes, different generations of Air maxes in particular and have been around for years on here. I think I qualify to give my input on sizing and if you disagree keep it moving. I’m actually talking from experience from trying out both sizes in both shoes and coming to an ultimate conclusion to help the thread. “A lot” of people don’t size up from their AM1 size actually. Thats actually false. If you have average to normal feet there is no reason to size up.

And dude you just can’t handle my opinion lol. Use the block button and stop busting my balls everyday and crying everytime I say something you don’t agree with. Move around.
You can give your input, but saying nobody should size down from am90 to am1 is wrong. Most people do. You don't, which is fine, but it's very common to do so.

I hope I qualify to give my input.

Back
Top Bottom