The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

And dude you just can’t handle my opinion lol. Use the block button and stop busting my balls everyday and crying everytime I say something YOU don’t agree with. Mark. Move around.

:lol: take a look in the mirror man. I'm not the one constantly trying to prove everyone else's opinion is wrong.

Cheers bro - I live central so really hard to stay in all day when weather is like this.. Wasn't told to go home by the fuzz so all good ha

Its probably looking like the beginning of 28 Days Later round your parts at the moment. It must be more odd than it is for many of us as your constantly around people.

Yeah I'm homeschooling/babysitting as the mrs has had to go in otherwise we'd probably be out too. It's just a shame as the weather has started to get better and with the clocks going forward it's only going to get harder.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm homeschooling/babysitting as the mrs has had to go in otherwise we'd probably be out too. It's just a shame as the weather has started to get better and with the clocks going forward it's only going to get harder.

I work in TV as an editor so loads of my jobs were cancelled.. spent two weeks inside before going out today, felt so good but I definitely utilised some strategic paranoia to try and stay safe.. Trying to get up at same time each day and ordered an exercise bike to keep the fitness up.. strange times..

I own a good few pairs of 87s, and every single one of them without exception fits a little big and I go half a size down from my TTS. Is this just a coincidence? I doubt it. I own dozens of different shoe makes/models and almost all of them are my TTS with minor exceptions except of course for 87s.

migu420 migu420 we have an hour exercise per day outside.. can you not hit the slopes alone for an hour?
They closed the whole resort scene in the US, isnt anyone riding. I can do stuff in my yard, but its more flat ground, presses and spins. Im thinking of building a rail to at least practice park stuff, but i wanna go faaaaasssstttttt!

I try to go half size up in both AM1 and 90. Unfortunately that is 12.5 so that's not always easy to do. This doesn't always work out perfect for 87s, I dunno if it's a QC issue or what. I have obsidian anniversaries and a recent pair of jewels in a 12 and they both fit a bit small. But then I have a pair of IDs 12.5 that are loose. I'd rather have shoes be too loose than too tight so I try to go 12.5. I guess I could try to buy both sizes and return one for every shoe I want, but that's a pain in my lazy ***.

90s definitely seem to fit a little smaller than 87s though.

I work in TV as an editor so loads of my jobs were cancelled.. spent two weeks inside before going out today, felt so good but I definitely utilised some strategic paranoia to try and stay safe.. Trying to get up at same time each day and ordered an exercise bike to keep the fitness up.. strange times..
Yeah I think maintaining physical and mental health is key in times like this. I get up naturally around 5/6 in the morning and try to get a long run in and by virtue of the time avoid contact with other people.

The 25% off everything is available on nike EU right now. The code is EXTRA2020 at checkout.

I can't really find anything as I've already double on volts. It's a pity because there are still so many colourways I'm waiting on.

Yeah I think maintaining physical and mental health is key in times like this. I get up naturally around 5/6 in the morning and try to get a long run in and by virtue of the time avoid contact with other people.
I agree 100%. Wife and I are fortunate to be able to work from home during this time, keeps the mind busy and fulfilled. We have 3 kids (8, 10 and 12) and they are starting to go a little nuts. Good weather helps, we’ve been riding bikes, long dog walks and playing lots of basketball and hockey. But rain is coming today and over the weekend so it’s time to get creative and keep everyone busy while cooped up inside. Normally I workout every other day, mainly weights, but now I’m adding high intensity cardio on my rest days. Helps to keep spirits up.

Last edited:
Complain about bad advice, then proceed to give bad advice. Then, complain about people giving their opinion by saying its not fact, while acting like they know the facts, smh. For years my am1 size was a half size difference from my 90 size, and that is a fact.

Smh older 90s before 2015 fit half too small. Just not the case anymore. They now run TTS. If you can’t understand things change over the course of 20 years then I don’t know what to tell you. So it’s “bad advise” to tell people that generally in normal circumstances the ‘17 ANNI 87s and this years recrafted 90s fit TTS? Okay. You got it bro. You and others on here are so comfortable telling people who haven’t had or worn the shoe before to deviate from their normal size just because you do.

For anyone that needs to hear this the ANNI AM1s and recent OG mesh 90s fit TTS under normal circumstances. When in doubt just get them in your normal Nike size unless you have wide feet/abnormal feet. I’ll continue to pass on this information for those who need it. Don’t be the guy wearing shoes that fit too big/too small because you listened to guys on NT who have shoes that range over 3-4 different sizes and don’t even know their own true size.

Last edited:
nike-air-max-90-cork-CW6208-414-2.jpg

nike-air-max-90-cork-CW6208-414-4.jpg

nike-air-max-90-cork-CW6208-414-1.jpg

nike-air-max-90-cork-CW6208-414-5.jpg

nike-air-max-90-cork-CW6208-414-7.jpg

nike-air-max-90-cork-CW6208-414-3.jpg

In regards to what appears to be a cork insole, is there a difference between that and say a regular insole? I've even seen many bespoke Nike sneakers have that option used. Is it much more comfortable? Stable? Or just a nice added detail?

Smh older 90s before 2015 fit half too small. Just not the case anymore. They now run TTS. If you can’t understand things change over the course of 20 years then I don’t know what to tell you.
You dont have to tell anyone anything, is the point. Best sizing advice anyone could give is to try them on for themselves if possible, and gather their own conclusions, which people are actually trying to do based on others opinions, not just yours or mine

In regards to what appears to be a cork insole, is there a difference between that and say a regular insole? I've even seen many bespoke Nike sneakers have that option used. Is it much more comfortable? Stable? Or just a nice added detail?
Cork insoles from my experience are significantly more comfortable than regular insoles.

I was around during the whole AM1 anni wave in 2017 and I do not recall the overall consensus being that they run a .5 size too big. Sounds like the exception for some people not the rule. Agree to disagree.
I have a couple hundred pair of AM1 in 10.5. All of my 90's, including new shape, are 11.

This is very very very common. You're not aware of that, which is fine. Just don't speak in facts when you're facts are incorrect. It's very common to go .5 down from 90's to 1's.

Back
Top Bottom