The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Disagree. 87s run big. I'm 10.5 in am1 and af1 and 11 in just about everything else. The general consensus is .5 down on am1.

I was around during the whole AM1 anni wave in 2017 and I do not recall the overall consensus being that they run a .5 size too big. Sounds like the exception for some people not the rule. Agree to disagree.

The Purple 90s are :emoji_astonished:. I might have to track down a pair

mine came with so many flaws and different purples... returning asap

Some of us have been decrying the purple 90's since pics first surfaced. Still can't believe Nike made them with the incorrect/mix-matched shades of purple, and still can't believe people like them. They look like mistakes.

If they were all the same shade of purple they'd look good....but these? :lol:

Some of us have been decrying the purple 90's since pics first surfaced. Still can't believe Nike made them with the incorrect/mix-matched shades of purple, and still can't believe people like them. They look like mistakes.

A man worried what others like/purchase? This social isolation is in full affect.

I was around during the whole AM1 anni wave in 2017 and I do not recall the overall consensus being that they run a .5 size too big. Sounds like the exception for some people not the rule. Agree to disagree.

Yea, I don’t remember that at all. I even went tts and eventually sold that pair and went up .5 because I liked how that fit better.

What if you enjoy different shades of purple??

Are you new to NT? :lol: We discuss everything here...the good/bad/what people purchase/etc. Sorry I hit a nerve on you. Yikes. I just can't believe ya'll fell/settled for the variant purples Nike's released.
Yea I'm new to NT.....
Screenshot_20200327-091744_Samsung Internet.jpg

Well that's even more embarrassing for you. You should know better that everything and anything takes place around here! :lol:

Terrible attempt at a flex by the way.
This how you go about when someone doesn't agree with you? :lol: 🤡🤡

This how you go about when someone doesn't agree with you? :lol: 🤡🤡

Says the one who started this. You were butt hurt enough to reply to ME. :lol::lol: I never quoted you and never heard of you. You weren't in the convo. Beat it. :lol:

Complain about bad advice, then proceed to give bad advice. Then, complain about people giving their opinion by saying its not fact, while acting like they know the facts, smh. For years my am1 size was a half size difference from my 90 size, and that is a fact.

Nobody asked but I’m an 11 in Air Max and Jordans. Used to wear Nike Elite Shinsens and those were an 11.5 but they were running shoes so I went up .5

Back
Top Bottom