The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Anyone cop an extra pair of the blk undefeated 90’s in 9.5 that dropped last week or so?
They drop here on 4/4 i can attempt to grab you a pair if you want. But snkrs blows and ive never got beyond the “oops something went wrong” stage on a pair that other people are going for.

if they sit a but ill be able to grab em for you. But postage from australia...

No mods not buying and selling. Just helping out.

Size 10 reverse camos going for $200 right now on GOAT.. left a rage bid after taking a L.. a few other sales have been made at $200 as well.. maybe a seller trying to offload before the undercutting starts..

I had $400 in GOAT credit so i’m not complaining

FD283212-929D-4665-8E41-7D6696C40384.png

Not quite as cheap but offspring have the whole pack at £80. And got the volts for £65 from Zalando.

yes thanks, I also keep an eye on zalando, always :wink: they have the womens volts (the cheaper CW) for 98€ now (and the mens for 112€, there was an additional 15% code not long ago... I had seen)

Maybe i will order today the volts on nike with the 25% additional, 2 pairs to keep one, yes, waste of time blabla blabla... :tongue: honestly, if i have a choice ... i would rather pay 105 euro for a perfect pair than 75 for a flawed pair, like many i think... unfortunately we never have this choice, some guys pay retail or resell price and receive disgusting pairs ^^ it's the game lol

Last edited:
Just noticed I paid the lowest price sold on SX for my size in the reverse duck camo. Hoping the seller has enough integrity to ship...

They drop here on 4/4 i can attempt to grab you a pair if you want. But snkrs blows and ive never got beyond the “oops something went wrong” stage on a pair that other people are going for.

if they sit a but ill be able to grab em for you. But postage from australia...

No mods not buying and selling. Just helping out.
I appreciate the help, but I think with postage from Aus, the price will be more than goat and SX prices lol

Size 10 reverse camos going for $200 right now on GOAT.. left a rage bid after taking a L.. a few other sales have been made at $200 as well.. maybe a seller trying to offload before the undercutting starts..

I had $400 in GOAT credit so i’m not complaining

got a 9 last night for 175, guessing they will stay in the sub 2 range while orders come in

Just noticed I paid the lowest price sold on SX for my size in the reverse duck camo. Hoping the seller has enough integrity to ship...

I paid $240 last week Wednesday for a size 13 on StockX. Now my size is going for $330.

I’m still waiting on the “seller shipped” notification. Goat and StockX need to ban accounts/IP Addresses if they do this more then 2-3x. It’s getting old!

I paid $240 last week Wednesday for a size 13 on StockX. Now my size is going for $330.

I’m still waiting on the “seller shipped” notification. Goat and StockX need to ban accounts/IP Addresses if they do this more then 2-3x. It’s getting old!

I paid $20 less for the same size. Mildly concerned...

dear nike europe, super smart to have stopped the 25% promo code at midday, it's super nice for those who wanted to order this evening, thank you very much! :emoji_dizzy_face:

I thought that they could have applied the code to me in the tchat, but no... times have changed lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom