The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Champs has these for $82.99 with EASTER25
Screenshot_20200413-113247_Samsung Internet.jpg

Royals and pinks for $90 at YCMC

They did have a size 11 that's what I scooped ... need a 10.5 for my true size ... wouldnt surprise me if they cancelled this one too

That's what I figured which is stupid lol. They cancel your item then restock it.. WTF? All I can think of is they didn't want me to have 2 which I'm fine with but its still corny to cancel a pair then load it onto the site the next day.

That's what I figured which is stupid lol. They cancel your item then restock it.. WTF? All I can think of is they didn't want me to have 2 which I'm fine with but its still corny to cancel a pair then load it onto the site the next day.

Agreed. Nothing surprises me with Nike anymore.

How many infrareds is considered too much? I think I have 4 pairs already from previous releases (2x 08, 2010, 2015 sample). But I will prob get another 1-2 from this year's drop. Wife will think it's excessive :lol:

There can never be enough. That is the answer.

I let my wife know months ago that they’re dropping this year, so expect at minimum 3 pairs to arrive. :lol:

Waiting for a wider scale release on the oranges. Prices on GOAT/SX are ridiculous

still haven’t seen anything from other foot sites so I’ll be patient.

Back
Top Bottom