The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

These have grown on me a lot! I would cop this version over the OGs if I had to choose only one between the two.
Not me man. Maybe it’s the crazy saturation everywhere I look, but I’m a lot less into em now than when I copped

Complete impulse buy lol

quality is nice. They are what they are

would look dope with Black mesh

So far with these OG-esque colour blocking:

1) Infrared
2)Turqs
3)Purps
4)Orange
5)Neon
6)Pinks
7)Lime
8 )Royals

I think I'd have to go

1. Infrared
2. Orange
3. Purp
4. Royal
5. Turq
6. Neon
7. Lime
8. Pink

Still need them damn purps to drop in the US.

Got Oranges in today and I was considering letting them go if they were too close to Infrared but pics show they are not and in hand certainly nailed that coffin! They're honestly pretty damn nice annnnd they match my Alma Matar colors so they're looking like keepers.

I really really hate the box though.. do you know how annoying it is to have all the 90 anniversary boxes stacked up and then.... this VCR? Who is making these decisions?? smh :smh:

I think I'd have to go

1. Infrared
2. Orange
3. Purp
4. Royal
5. Turq
6. Neon
7. Lime
8. Pink

Still need them damn purps to drop in the US.
Unfortunately I think that boat has sales with the purps. If Nike.ca does another sale I think I’ll be grabbing a few for the NT US guys lol

I’ll be honest. I was NOT feeling the profile of the recrafted AM90 shape/design initially, ESP the thin mudguards. After copping three pairs, I actually like the sleeker profile over the previous version even with the thinner mudguards.

It’s like the opposite of the AM1 during its transition to the recrafted in 2017. It went from thin mudguards and cliff toes to well rounded and balanced. For the 90s, it went from clunky to sleek. Both of the newer iterations look better to me. Well done, Nike!

I’ll be honest. I was NOT feeling the profile of the recrafted AM90 shape/design initially, ESP the thin mudguards. After copping three pairs, I actually like the sleeker profile over the previous version even with the thinner mudguards.

It’s like the opposite of the AM1 during its transition to the recrafted in 2017. It went from thin mudguards and cliff toes to well rounded and balanced. For the 90s, it went from clunky to sleek. Both of the newer iterations look better to me. Well done, Nike!
I actually prefer the previous mold of the 90s. But look at me now 6 pairs in with the reshape model.

Arrived after 3 weeks!

Attachments

• AFA91D05-6F9F-4F2D-8003-6D72F6A67D8D.jpeg
    AFA91D05-6F9F-4F2D-8003-6D72F6A67D8D.jpeg
    123.5 KB · Views: 163
Back
Top Bottom