The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Thank you, dhtowng dhtowng ! Did the soap/water/cloth method and it worked! Not 100% removed, but you gotta look extremely close to see it. Gonna skip the Magic Eraser since it's not bad at all anymore. :emoji_thumbsup:

00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20200415204429778.jpg

Received turq pair from UBIQ a few weeks back and the sole on the left shoe is kinda wonky and off-centered. For $80 I can't really complain but it just looks weird from looking down.
20200415_083834.jpg
20200415_083850.jpg
I have a pair of Jordan 13 lows that are the same way, sole and upper just aren't lined up properly. It's weird, but I don't think anyone else would ever notice.

How many infrareds is considered too much? I think I have 4 pairs already from previous releases (2x 08, 2010, 2015 sample). But I will prob get another 1-2 from this year's drop. Wife will think it's excessive :lol:
anything that is doubled is too much already. it's sickness but personally i'm on recovery. :lol:

It might be necause of the phone pics but those oranges have more of a reddish tint to them than the product photos showed. Kinda like the infra-pinks from I think a decade ago.

My oranges touched down from Nike. I know it's not a big deal as I'm not usually a box person but I was kind of disappointed these didn't come with the same box as the other 90's...or at least my pair didn't anyways. Either way I like them.

So Champs has Turqs in my size (14), but apparently no discount? Any ideas on how I can take a few bucks off?

If not I'll pay retail as 14s sell out quick.

Back
Top Bottom