The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Non-AM90 related, but StockX is charging more processing fees for the consumer. That's fees + taxes + shipping now. My last purchase was in September for some Kobe 1s. Other than the cost of the shoes, I just paid shipping. :smh:

The last good B/S market left for me is GRAILED. No fees (for the consumer) or taxes... for now. Any other ones out there? The taxes and shipping costs for me could be a deal breaker.

Non-AM90 related, but StockX is charging more processing fees for the consumer. :smh:

The last good B/S market left for me is GRAILED. No fees (for the consumer) or taxes... for now. Any other ones out there?
They’ll follow up soon. Just like how they started taxing Cali shortly after stockx did

12C15473-7463-4AD3-875F-F986E99767F0.jpeg
90790973-1AFE-474E-A39E-278D1F22CDA5.jpeg
A7292E7A-1374-4EDC-9BB0-EDD6DB1FBD98.jpeg

Pick up that dime, Sir! That'll be good luck for you! Sanitize it first though.

They look DOPE AF in a collection piece! :nthat:

After really inspecting my orange 90's, there is orange paint on the midsole and splatter on the white part around the air bubble. Chatted Nike and they don't care lol.

Non-AM90 related, but StockX is charging more processing fees for the consumer. That's fees + taxes + shipping now. My last purchase was in September for some Kobe 1s. Other than the cost of the shoes, I just paid shipping. :smh:

The last good B/S market left for me is GRAILED. No fees (for the consumer) or taxes... for now. Any other ones out there? The taxes and shipping costs for me could be a deal breaker.
I saw that thats some bs, trying to cop a fee pairs before the extra fees start on the 22nd.

And my NEWWWW favorite AM90 recrafted colorway, Orange :emoji_tangerine:!

Orange > Turq > Volt > Pink > Royal > Purple

I actually received a good pair on the first cop. No need to cherry-pick on these! These at 25% off makes them even sweeter!
Air Max 90 - Orange.png

Other than not being packaged in an OG-styled box, my only complaint is that the Swoosh is a bit light. I wish it were more Charcoal/Dark Grey like the OG+s.

Last edited:
So far with these OG-esque colour blocking:

1) Infrared
2)Turqs
3)Purps
4)Orange
5)Neon
6)Pinks
7)Lime
8 )Royals

Back
Top Bottom