The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

All US retailers so far. I don't know whether the global issues are affecting shipping products coming in as we haven't had the orange, limes, mens easter, acg etc.

Thanks for the info mate. Gonna hold off paying resale then. Must be a corona distribution thing.

67184C79-3B2E-48A2-B15B-05145118C30E.jpeg

4/20

ninjatoes ninjatoes these are, yeah. It’s a crap shoot on what’s gonna fog. I’ve tried the blow dryer trick a few times, but it always comes back, and You can mess em up if they get too hot.

rickrock rickrock thank you sir

I got a question for y’all.
How did Patta get associated with HGs?

They’re a State Magazine collab, but Patta has been tagged wit em forever, by everyone.

I think maybe Patta exclusive release?

Anyone have anything more definitive?
AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE im lookin at you

I got a question for y’all.
How did Patta get associated with HGs?

They’re a State Magazine collab, but Patta has been tagged wit em forever, by everyone.

AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE im lookin at you

I wanna say its an actual patta collab released for the state magazine premier.

patta only designed the ultra rare HG hoodie that went for sale exclusively in the patta store when the shoes dropped thats all, the 2 cws are both designed by rapper Winne and female MC Nina, and also the shoes are not patta exclusive, they even dropped early on ebay together with the HG CD, 2 weeks before they supposed to come out in the netherlands and the initial drop in the netherlands was availabe at 3 or 4 stores, and you also shouldnt believe all the crappy fake info that nowaday are circulating on IG, i found out that a lot of the dudes on IG that are collecting for many years but still dont know their **** and are still spreading fantasy fairy tales about sneakers on IG :smh: :smh: 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️

My man

I thought so. literally the rest of world swears they Patta collab Lol

How the hell did Patta get so associated with em? Just being in Amsterdam?

Lapstoneandhammer sent me a men’s 8 when I ordered a women 8. Anyone know how they are with the returns since I used LH30 30% off discount code and the website says discounted items are non returnable?

How the hell did Patta get so associated with em? Just being in Amsterdam?
nowadays fools think that every high profile dutch collabo AM shoe is a patta exclusive, probably because patta really put the dutch AM game on the map after the AM1 AMS release in 2005 and what also doesnt help is that a lot of the rookies and even long time collecting dudes get their crappy fake info from sneakernews :smh: :smh:
🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️

Lapstoneandhammer sent me a men’s 8 when I ordered a women 8. Anyone know how they are with the returns since I used LH30 30% off discount code and the website says discounted items are non returnable?

You should be able to make an exchange/return since it's their fault. I'm sure you'll get your money back or get the issue resolved.

nowadays fools think that every high profile dutch collabo AM shoe is a patta exclusive, probably because patta really put the dutch AM game on the map after the AM1 AMS release in 2005 and what also doesnt help is that a lot of the rookies and even long time collecting dudes get their crappy fake info from sneakernews :smh: :smh:
🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️
https://www.freshnessmag.com/2006/11/17/nike-air-max-90-homegrown/
I read this article, i think it was mistranslated by me, lol.

I read this article, i think it was mistranslated by me, lol.
you really believe the info from that article ?? lol, they are also stating that the AM1 AMS was dutch exclusive, so why was it then for sale in sweden, france and germany ??? Kees de Koning is the label owner from Topnotch and also he hooked the rappers/designers up with Nike and Gee from Patta probably designed the Patta HG hoodie and btw that was not endorsed by Nike and rapper Sef probably got some thing to do with the HG mixtape or State Magazine

Purps came in today. The toe box on the right shoe is a little weird and the mudguardon the left shoe is a little odd.. I'm keeping them but these have the most issues of all of the recraft pairs I've purchased.
20200420_170923.jpg
20200420_170504.jpg

Back
Top Bottom