The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Whatever tho. We’re all entitled to our opinion and have a god given right to complain (I guess). Even if that opinion and complaint is ridiculous so I get it.

No it’s not people just like the ***** and complain about stuff that’s not even worth complaining about. Quality is through the roof for a ~$120. If certain people can’t grasp/understand the shoe is built this way on purpose then I feel bad them. If that’s you then I feel bad for you. It means you obviously don’t know a good Nike product when you see it. I think people fail to realize how much these cost.
Cool if y’all want to ignore the obvious QC issues then that’s y’all business. Doesn’t mean they aren’t prevalent bc for whatever reason y’all don’t want to acknowledge them though. As a matter of fact I’m chilling in a pair right now that has 2 different cuts on the toebox. But for $70 bucks it ain’t that big of a deal. But we’ll roll with your narrative that Nike cheaped out on these to provide you with better experience over profit :lol: :smh:

jrdatrackstar23 jrdatrackstar23 your good man, although most ‘10s midsole are def prone to paint chipping. Definitely wearable tho

838CDFD8-0A95-45D8-8E18-6A84B0BBAA18.jpeg

‘04 Millers today, and goin strong

jrdatrackstar23 jrdatrackstar23 your good man, although most ‘10s midsole are def prone to paint chipping. Definitely wearable tho

838CDFD8-0A95-45D8-8E18-6A84B0BBAA18.jpeg

‘04 Millers today, and goin strong

Thanks for the reply! Do I need to strip the paint before repainting or can I just get the Angelus and go at it? Definitely going to go for more Air Max 90s now, still love the 1 but I may be converting soon and turn my 1s into my trainers/runners.

What’s up everyone, first post in the Air Max 90 thread. I’m usually an Air Max 1 only guy but my first pair of 90s from eBay changed my mind when I saw them:

1587561768031.jpeg

1587561797921.jpeg

Probably paid a little more than I should’ve for them ($58 plus shipping), though they’re in extremely good shape despite the midsole yellowing (sockliner still thick and imprint still in tact). They also came with the original box.

Does anyone who has a pair from 2010/2011 era have any info on if these are safe to wear on the regular without midsole chipping or cracking? These are extremely comfy, more than I thought they would be.

I bid you up on those.

They are likely to crack after a while, but don't think it'll be too bad.

Back
Top Bottom