The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

What were the original colorways in 1990? I know the Hyvent Orange and Laser Blue. I can't find any websites or pictures of anything else. :rolleyes

Purples on sale plus 10% off with code BEYOU

I tried to see if this was covered but couldn't find anything, is there a difference between the men's hyper grape and the women's, could I just size up and grab a pair of women's and be ok?

i bought a pair of the white/black womens in my size and they fit and look the same

i just went with my uk size on ndc

Last edited:
I tried to see if this was covered but couldn't find anything, is there a difference between the men's hyper grape and the women's, could I just size up and grab a pair of women's and be ok?
yes. size up 1.5

image.jpg

Blues too. $172 shipped for 2 pairs.

Are these men sizing?

i need this but for limes and turqs
Close

Man...need those oranges...will pay retail.
Wish Richard's still had that sale cause I would like to grab the pinks at below retail...

So I bought greens when they first dropped, toe box on one had way too much slack in the mesh even on foot (dont @ me lol) so I bought another pair hoping to cherry pick.

New pair has a darker green midsole, kinda strange. Prefer the lighter one but thats the original pair. May buy another pair..

IMG_20200424_142115__01.jpg

Last edited:
Bruh.... you can’t even see the outsole. If it’s a good pair otherwise, keep it. Take three steps in them and you’ll never know the shade is slightly more or less green.
Its the midsole but yea on second thought Ill just keep em, once on foot outside doubt its noticeable. Im bored stuck inside eyeing these thangs

FINALLLY! It took 57 days from getting the order confirmation to delivery.

Added a little DIY touch to the tongue. :emoji_lion_face:
Air Max NBY - South Beach 8.png

To compensate for the delay, Nike issued me $50 back. I used a coupon code at the time too! I really didn't know if I was going to get them or not since it took so long, and the neutral translucent outsole sold out. Anyhow, I'm VERY satisfied with the final product. Nike really saved the best for last for me. Of the four designs that I ordered, these are undoubtedly my favorites!

Back
Top Bottom