The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

i like the color blocking on the upper but that sparkly oustole though lol...it would look alot better with a gum outsole where the sparkly **** is
Yea seems like this entire cork pack has that outsole. I'm not a fan of it but at least it's just the outsole and nobody can see it.

Any military folks in here.. Royals $76 shipped on Navy Exchange site

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    764.6 KB · Views: 142
These are coming next week supposedly!

Screenshot_20200507-112229_Samsung Internet.jpg
Yeah May 15th drop apparently. I'm REALLY digging these. I actually got the last pair but haven't worn yet because I don't know if I'ma keep em or not but these are straight fire. Also think these are gonna be harder to get than the last pair (which also wasn't terribly easy to get).

Yeah May 15th drop apparently. I'm REALLY digging these. I actually got the last pair but haven't worn yet because I don't know if I'ma keep em or not but these are straight fire. Also think these are gonna be harder to get than the last pair (which also wasn't terribly easy to get).
Yeah I've got a feeling these are gonna be harder to get a hold of as well. I've been contemplating getting the nike adapt auto max infrared tomorrow but this coming so soon is making me second guess.

Last edited:
Man don’t put that out in the universe. Duck camos became a StockX special. Hoping for a larger release on these.

Not around here much anymore. Would like to buy a set of Total Orange (size 9) though. Made an offer on ebay for $155 shipped and was turned down. Are these gonna drop anywhere again soon? All my Infrared 90s have seen better days and these would hold me over until they drop again and I can buy a few pairs (hopefully).

Shoe releases are just too complicated now it seems.

Back
Top Bottom