The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I'm definitely trying to get another pair. I'm going to send this one back and see what Hibbett's has to say. They haven't responded to me yet.

The origin of shipment is from Alabaster, Alabama.

I'm definitely trying to get another pair. I'm going to send this one back and see what Hibbett's has to say. They haven't responded to me yet.

The origin of shipment is from Alabaster, Alabama.
Yeah send those heebie jeebies back. Mine originated from Arkansas so I’ll be sure to post my pair.

I had a bad feeling from the jump. The shipment box looked like someone spilled something all over it. Plus, one side of the shipment box had an opening (as it wasn't taped, only glued on the flaps). I'm not meticulous about these things but this is inexcusable. This is the best part:
thumbnail.jpg

My guy, BC, inspected the shoes for me. :rofl:

lol I got a Hibbetts online order that looked like a return as well. My pair was MISSING the insoles!!

20200306_211205_resized_1.jpg

I know these are technically “women’s” but did anyone cop these? I’m thinking of copping but want to know the sizing for these. I’m usually size 8 in men’s, what size would I need to cop to fit me?
407 go u a size and a half. Get a women’s 9.5
I’m a 9.5 got the purples in women’s 11 fit just fine

Reactions: 407
Anyone bought from JimmyJazz recently ?
Wondering how they are doing during covid.
Nike was reallllyyyy slow for me, foot locker/action/champs/east bay was normal to slow depending on where they came from

went down a half size to grab the total orange from jimmy jazz, we’ll see how that goes

Anyone bought from JimmyJazz recently ?
Wondering how they are doing during covid.
Nike was reallllyyyy slow for me, foot locker/action/champs/east bay was normal to slow depending on where they came from

went down a half size to grab the total orange from jimmy jazz, we’ll see how that goes

JJ is taking a while to ship, placed an order on the 14th and just received shipping info today.

JJ is taking a while to ship, placed an order on the 14th and just received shipping info today.
Eeeeeekk. That’s about as bad as Nordstrom’s was. Got the Easter SE from them for 40% was a couple weeks and didn’t here anything while I was waiting. Eventually they’ll come and it will all be good

The Orange Camos were on size? just now but I couldn't man up to hit the pay now button lol. Rather wait on the US release if anything.

Back
Top Bottom