The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

To those in the EU and possibly Canada the baroque brown and pink foam are now off snkrs and on the Nike website and eligible for 30% off. I've bought them again and will get a refund for the first pair.

Screenshot_20200529-120342_Nike.jpg

Same, pulled the trigger on the Pink Foams a few minutes ago when I saw that they got included in the discount. Let's see them in person 8)

Same, pulled the trigger on the Pink Foams a few minutes ago when I saw that they got included in the discount. Let's see them in person 8)
That'll be my third pair now. In terms of quality you won't be disappointed. There were some craftsmanship issues specifically the cut of the leather around the toebox (which is very soft) and then the usual mismatched mudguards but I guess now at least I should be able to get a close to matching pair.

To those in the EU and possibly Canada the baroque brown and pink foam are now off snkrs and on the Nike website and eligible for 30% off. I've bought them again and will get a refund for the first pair.

Thanks.. i was waitin for the pinks to go on sale. Bought one pair

No Canadian code and now they're sold out! Damn!!! Thanks anyways.

Just received these from the Nike restock a few weeks ago. Looks like Nike currently takes 2-3 weeks to ship. Once they went out, it was next day delivery. Glad to get these for $86.

904AC869-ADE6-4990-9ACA-40EF306DFE4D.jpeg
It’s definitely worth paying $5 extra for two day shipping if you don’t want to wait. My pairs during stay at home have come on time when paying the upgrade.

It’s definitely worth paying $5 extra for two day shipping if you don’t want to wait. My pairs during stay at home have come on time when paying the upgrade.

I’m in no rush whatsoever. I have plenty of other pairs to throw on while I wait.
I’m not sure if you’ve ordered from Nike recently but there’s been a delayed shipping notice email going out. They’re refunding shipping charges if you upgraded as well. I received it for two orders over the past 3 weeks.

I’m in no rush whatsoever. I have plenty of other pairs to throw on while I wait.
I’m not sure if you’ve ordered from Nike recently but there’s been a delayed shipping notice email going out. They’re refunding shipping charges if you upgraded as well. I received it for two orders over the past 3 weeks.
I hear you. My last order from Nike was standard shipping and I saw that email but it had been a few weeks since I paid the $5. I’m in no rush either at this point, sneakers are getting worn around the house and the grocery store.

Back
Top Bottom