The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

My daughter and I yesterday.

78F726AA-4B60-42A0-8EA9-C317F9F9E232.jpeg

Also saw lime greens today at DSG and I must say they look pretty nice in person. Will finally end up copping those as well except my pair will be free by the time I’m done complaining to Nike once this is all over
>D
. Yup I need a 100% off code for banning all my accounts.

Also saw lime greens today at DSG and I must say they look pretty nice in person. Will finally end up copping those as well except my pair will be free by the time I’m done complaining to Nike once this is all over
>D
. Yup I need a 100% off code for banning all my accounts.

that happened to my buddy back when the wortherspoons dropped. They never shipped his pair, he was sooooo pissed. He made his way up talking with a couple higher ups and they ended up giving him a pair of currys, some slides, and a couple tees and a hoodie all for free. Still didn’t add up to what he would’ve made on reselling them which was definitely his intentions but I guess atleast he got something out of it.

Is anyone else having issues linking their PayPal to the SNKRS apps? Whenever I try, it keeps saying your billing agreement with nike.com has been cancelled.

I don’t even want the whole pack, just a select few. I got the main 2 I wanted (orange and purps). The lime grew on me. Might go for the volts and limes and be done til the infrareds. I kinda like the turqs too but don’t necessarily need them. Of the 3 I’m considering getting, #1 is the volts

Back
Top Bottom