The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Man, when did you guys order the orange 90’s? I ordered some sails last Thursday with 2 day shipping, and these fools can’t find my order. They’re a saying a “elite team member” is looking into it. Supposed to be delivered tomorrow for a trip this Friday. All bad

Slytherins today
AFCE0F1C-16B1-4044-91AE-F8517B835888.jpeg
ECD6EF5E-FBF5-485F-A3DA-9670B20EC10A.jpeg
DBC17E66-B44E-4C6C-BF86-EDC6946A9BBB.jpeg

Man, when did you guys order the orange 90’s? I ordered some sails last Thursday with 2 day shipping, and these fools can’t find my order. They’re a saying a “elite team member” is looking into it. Supposed to be delivered tomorrow for a trip this Friday. All bad
Ordered on June 21st and did the 2 day shipping. It’ll be delivered today

I figured they’d arrive in quantity eventually, still couldn’t not panic and frantically search for them for weeks then settle for a pair that was a half size off when I finally got an opportunity.

thanks for sharing with the group about the availability!
These orange pairs have been an adventure to try and get!
Pretty much a full size run of the total orange 90s on Nike right now.
Screenshot_20200624-072434_Nike.jpg

Finally received ship notice from FTL for the AM90 Galaxy. Said from store. See what they look like in hand. At least a display piece paired with the Mars one for Space theme.

Thought this was going to be a good idea, harvested the grey laces from the wolf grey pink volt pair in the back....
Pretty sure I prefer the white that came with the volts....
CE0BF8A1-7E55-4C1F-B4C3-7DDD2C996A04.jpeg

They’re restocking too much for me to pull at retail. I need a 20% code to snag the orange and poison green in one order.
If anyone is Student, or knows a student, the Nike discount has been increased to 20% and works on nearly everything! Just needs to verify through SheerID, but it's a simple process. I think you can get 1 code a month.

Back
Top Bottom