The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Waitin at the dentist...check up n clean. :emoji_grimacing:
E2F3F57C-162C-4BB5-A82A-2D27AE33D059.jpeg

How do the camo pairs fit compared to the OG pairs? I’m a 12 in the OG but due to the narrow/flat toe box it’s a little tight. Are the camos roomier or should I consider sizing up .5? TIA

Ive been out of the loop since they reshaped the 90s earlier this year. When you say recrafted, are you talking about another shape fix after the initial releases were stalled, and then released? If that is what happened, what pair did the recrafting start with? Thanks

Ive been out of the loop since they reshaped the 90s earlier this year. When you say recrafted, are you talking about another shape fix after the initial releases were stalled, and then released? If that is what happened, what pair did the recrafting start with? Thanks
That sail pair, then volts I think

While they were still available yesterday, tried changing the shipping location & currency to Japan & JPY on LV and was shocked to become aware the amount displayed for me to copp that Laser Blue from them (¥19,500) is almost identical to what I have paid when copping Chloro & 2 Cork Insole ones altogether (¥19,597) recently from Nike JP...

Back
Top Bottom