The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Another pickup

IMG_20200807_173731juyvg.jpg

It’s the leather guys. And the fact that they’re made better in a better factory so there’s gonna be slight differences in build. Probably for the better. I’m not gonna jump the gun and start altering my own standard sizing on these because of a couple of side by side photos. I have shoes of the same size that look slightly different build/length wise all the time. Nothing new. Still getting my size. OPs pair looks fine. He should enjoy them.

This guy defends Nike’s QC on these recrafts like it’s his little brother.

You don't see that they're about a whole size longer than the other?

I see the difference. Crazy to me how that’s even considered a “QC” issue in the first place. It’s the result of a new build made in a different factory. Probably had to make more room for the forefoot airbag. Not a huge deal at all based off those photos. It’s definitely not a damn QC issue lol. But if y’all want to yell fire and over react then be my guest. Size down. Pass on them. Write a letter to Nike about QC. Idk lol. I just hope these release in the US soon.

You can say that but I honestly don’t see some huge QC issue here. If you do that’s fine.
Ya I don’t see any quality issues. No major flaws in regards to materials or anything. Looks just like the sizing is wonky.

You scored a pair no? Do they fit big in your usual size?
i scored 2 pairs, second pair will be delivered saturday, imo they fit a little bit narrow at the width where the toebox begins, half size up deff wont be a problem for me but everyones feet is different and lengthwise they are tts

Posted earlier in thread. Lasers are 1/2 size bigger than recraft for me
IMG_20200805_202720.jpg

Lasers look a smidget higher than the volt pair making it look worse than it actually is, yet you post this in all confidence to let us know how “off” they are. I’m sure when you line them up correctly the difference is minimal at best. Like do they fit drastically different? :rolleyes. Send them back! I’m done. I’ll let y’all cling to this and panic Lol.

Last edited:
I see the difference. Crazy to me how that’s even considered a “QC” issue in the first place. It’s the result of a new build made in a different factory. Probably had to make more room for the forefoot airbag. Not a huge deal at all based off those photos. It’s definitely not a damn QC issue lol. But if y’all want to yell fire and over react then be my guest. Size down. Pass on them. Write a letter to Nike about QC. Idk lol. I just hope these release in the US soon.

Quality control, inconsistency, mishap, error...we can call it whatever. The point is that there's an issue with the LB's.

Does this bother me personally? No. I'm buying 1000%.

I was responding to your post, and pointing out and asking how you could have possibly not noticed the significant size difference in comparing the same sized shoe.

Posted earlier in thread. Lasers are 1/2 size bigger than recraft for me
funny thing is i compared my LBs with my hufquakes and there was no sizing difference at the length, so as i have mentioned before i think they put the wrong sizetag in your pair during the production process

Have ya not compared the "og pack" to other 90s that have dropped this year?? The 7 "recraft/og" 90s are smaller than other releases this year.

i scored 2 pairs, second pair will be delivered saturday, imo they fit a little bit narrow at the width where the toebox begins, half size up deff wont be a problem for me but everyones feet is different and lengthwise they are tts
Ya to me this sounds like they more or less fit the same as what I experienced on all my recrafts

Back
Top Bottom